Sclerosis - is a bad thing! =)))

Food with Berdsk, home to native Novosib, smoke, listen to music on crummy Hill stop, I do not care, all documents are in order, in a good mood, go out - I say miltsoneru "Preved" start dastavat documents. Power of attorney, certificate of vehicle registration, insurance ... right.
Wait, where are they? passage of the pockets, the second pass, more convulsive ... No. Brain trying to remember, but it is impossible. WHERE? Miltsoner rejoices, but do not always show it, sighs, shifting from foot to foot. Dial wife, asking not to see whether it is on the table right, she says that there is and remembers a couple of days ago, went to the rink, taking on rental skates, a pledge rights were left - not taken :(
 Further, as always, the car pound, fine conductive eat, your suggestions, 200 minutes in hand, Mnemonic paper, 400, Oooo, nuuuu, 500. OK! :(
 In the morning - the rink, aunts to hire no, there uncle, imbued with a problem, I told him that skating ride for the 500r., He laughed. Find keys, search for - no, he calls her aunt with rolled, she says that in the eyes nor any rights not seen, I ask the key question !!! "Where do you usually put the pledge, his desk or in a bag with the shoes?»
 Answer: No, not in the package, put straight into the shoes ...
 Second delay ...
 Rented right shoe
 Do guys eyes are so big (he did not hear what she said to me on the phone)
 Taken out of the boot right ...
 OUT! %)

Lord motorists REMEMBER poteryatye law is necessary not only to fumble in his pockets, they can okazatsya the most interesting places! : D

I stand before this bastard, he throws me ... and the right - in the boot ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting