If it was so !! =)

- Pretty! I'm at home! Hey-Hey! Darling, where are you?
 - Here I am, in the living room. Do not bother.
 - I do not like the concrete mixer driver. I say back, darling!
 - A? What? Returned? Location?
 - From Saddam! With work, of course! And I just met a nice voice from Iraq. Are not you on the neck kineshsya beloved husband to accompany him to the kitchen and fed a delicious meal?
 - You may think that you have forgotten, as in our luxurious one-room palace to go to the refectory. Get accustomed to the path on the floor. In the extreme case, Take a compass, and go all the way north. Do not bother me!
 - Baby, I was beginning to worry the future of our children ...
 - A!!! YES!!! THERE IS!!! GOOOOL !!! HOORAY!!! I'M HAPPY!!!
 - God, this football again! At work, all the talk only about him. In all the newspapers - only football news! Yes, and you can not relax at home !!!
 - Yeah !!! 10!!! Handsome !!!
 - All of the wife, as his wife, and I - a real misfortune - football, motor racing, biathlon and ice hockey ...
 - Shut up, plant, do not spoil my holiday. I have, in my opinion, do not mind when you watch your synchronized swimming, figure skating and ballroom dancing.
 - Of course, darling. You dont mind. Only sopish and chinish elapsed faucet in the bathroom ...
 - The house must be at least one man. Let him in a skirt. Bon Appetit. And this. Vodka pour me - it is necessary to celebrate the victory ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting