About the pun)))

They asked me to work out friends with their child Russian language, for the child in the sixth grade, and writes like anyhow. And, though I do not do it for a long time, I have agreed, as close friends, and a good boy. Well, in the first session I asked to sketch a small sochinenitse on "What interesting things happened to me on Sunday." It was important to me not so much the substantive part of the much wanted to see what kind of problems Pasha.
When a child something and enjoys composing process Jabneh visible gaps in the knowledge of grammar, as it ceases to concentrate on the rules and focus on writing. Well, it's done, take opus for review. The general sense is that woke up early, had breakfast together, walked the whole family with a dog, went with my dad to the museum, then walked into the center and so on. I read, in the process, bug fixes, take notes and explanations. I am approaching the last sentence and fall into a slight embarrassment.
I quote: "And after a walk in tsentru Dad and I went to the store. He bought me all sorts of interesting melachey. Now I have all of his or even a pint. Now I will have something to Activities at home, and Dad will not rugatsya I touched him. " I automatically inserting a hyphen in "pint", I think about the fact that my family friend opens a new side.
And with interest looking at Pasha, with some trepidation I begin to explain to him the rules of writing words with the prefix "sex." The child looks at me puzzled and does not understand anything. I dance for ten minutes, I give an example: if a half-orange, so that if only half the problem, here's commercials, and if half a spoon, it is also like this. Well, people do not understand, it happens.
Begins again: "Look Pash, look, if the word from which half begins with a vowel, the hyphen, if a consonant, the hyphen is not set, except for the words that begin with" L '"Explain that it is not clear to you. " "No, - answers Pasha. - It's all clear to me. I just do not understand some of the same words half - half a liter. Two pint, whether that is an integer, and one - half of it? ". "Well, how's that? - I wonder. - An - a liter, half of it - a half-liter. "
Here the child looks at me with an indescribable regret and gentleness in his eyes, as a holy fool, and almost in syllables explains: "Aunt Mary, the palette - it's such a small board on which the paint is mixed to obtain the desired color." Well, who knew that the boy is engaged in the artistic circle? ..)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting