Above her appearance scoff and laugh (10 photos)

Melanie Griffith - a lover of plastic surgery.
The other day, she said that on her appearance laughing and trolls in Twitter.
& quot; Most people say that I look awful & quot ;, - quotes the star.
She is very worried about this and did not hand down, continues to work on yourself.

54-year-old actress added that & quot; & quot ;, tweets that it gets really bad, and that any criticism of it is taken to heart: & quot; I'm not sure I look good. But I have a lot of work. I have a coach with whom I have been four times a week, and I also do yoga & quot ;, - said Melanie.

Example Melanie has long served as a warning to lovers reshape his face. To be friends with plastic surgeons star began to hide the age difference with her famous husband, forever young Antonio Banderas. Although the difference is quite insignificant - some three years - for Melanie, she at one time seemed just huge.

The young husband - one of the main causes of complexes in aged ladies. Such a woman will always think that it is just to relax, the husband immediately goes to a young coquette.

Perseverance - a useful thing, if you send it in a creative direction. Melanie Use it for its quality work in film, everything would be fine. But Mel was seriously attracted to remake its & quot; & quot ;, facade for which he paid.

What kind of surgery she did not tell the star, but experts in the field of plastic surgery say that on account of the actress at least blepharoplasty, lip shape correction, multiple injections of Botox, facelifts, and, perhaps, the implant in the cheekbones.

Surely Melanie today regret that at one time gone too far with the tightening of the skin on the face and upper chest. Now it looks unnaturally taut skin and eyes, seems the actress is difficult to close. Yes, and her lips had no better: because the injection of silicone natural tissue damaged and deformed.

His first collagen injections in her lips and breast lift Melanie did in 1991, when she was only 34 years old. Then the actress just gave birth to her second child, daughter, Dakota, and decided that her appearance was time to change something. Then she pulled his face and liposuction done, but still denies it.

In 1998, Melanie admitted to journalists: & quot; In recent years, I think of plastic surgery, but will not say where I will do the operation. Overcoming four decades abroad - is very difficult. I often think about if I put a zipper on the back, so I can pull up all at one time! & Quot ;. And, sadly, it seems to have realized the dream of the actress.

Source: www.pravda.ru -

Tags

See also

New and interesting