Score at all and go to the dream

Geydos Melanie - a girl who lives and succeed in spite of all enemies. Melanie lived all his life is not sweet. She was a child mentally and physically bullied peers just because she looks different from them. Frankly, outside Melanie Geydos really is not the best of emotions, but the terrible shell hides unbroken spirit and indomitable will.

Melanie suffers from a congenital ectodermal dysplasia. Way through the thorns of life, Geydos still managed to reach the stars. She wiped her nose haters and became a famous model with an extraordinary appearance.

You have no idea what went through this brave girl ...

«As a child, often mocked me. People and then stared at me. I was depressed and I wanted to commit suicide. Then I did not even admit the thought that before they reach their 18th birthday », i> - Melanie admits.

But the girl was kept out of the last forces ... In the end, she graduated from college and received a degree in fine arts. It is worth noting that during training at the Pratt Institute Melanie radically changed his attitude to life. B>

Melanie Geydos have a boyfriend. By the way, he's invited her to try herself as a model. B>

«It helped me realize that I'm the only such», i> - tells Geydos.

It appeared in the modeling business girl with a unique appearance are popular.

Finally, Melanie found herself. Occupation gradually evolved into her passion. B>

Today Melanie Geydos can confidently call myself the happiest man in the world.

The girl already forgotten about their abusers. All that makes the model, making it solely for pleasure and for those who are still shy of her appearance. B>

Example Melanie Geydos once again proves that all the problems lurking in our minds. Yes, Melanie can not be called attractive, but this girl has something more. Tell your friends about the fact that our world is full of opportunities for everyone.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting