Aspirin - is acetylsalicylic acid. This acid can be purchased at the pharmacy. It is used to relieve fever and headache. Not the best way from the head, but the mask from stains, very effective.
So, you have inflamed pimples, they are swollen, very red. Whatever you do, do not take them. Experience of using a mask with aspirin shows that even for one day, the mask reduces redness at 90-100%.
The effect of the mask: removes redness and makes the skin soft and smooth.
Recipe for making masks with aspirin method 1
We will need:
- 3 tablets of aspirin or acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin is the Russian equivalent),
- 2-3 drops of water, it is best at room temperature, boiled or non-carbonated mineral,
- 1 tsp honey
Crushed aspirin, add water to make a paste, usually enough a couple of drops. Add a spoonful of honey into mush. All mix well. And massaged evenly on the face or affected skin. We are waiting for 20 minutes, then we wash with warm water.
Recipe for making masks with aspirin method 2
Take 3 tablets of aspirin, mix it with your favorite lotion (lotion should not be aggressive) to form a slurry and apply on the skin for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Recipe for making masks with aspirin Method 3
1. It should be 6-12 aspirin and freshly squeezed lemon juice, soda.
2. Dissolve aspirin in lemon juice, but do not turn into a paste.
3. Apply to the skin. Hold for 10 minutes.
4. Dilute soda in warm water. Wash off the mask of water from the skin.
Recipe for making masks with aspirin way 4
Mix 4 drops of water and 2 aspirins. Then add 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt with no additives or applied to the skin. Hold for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Recipe for making masks with aspirin way 5
Aspirin can be diluted in water and applied to the slurry dot redness for 20-30 minutes, then rinse.
Mask can be used no more than 2 times a week.