If you begin to notice that your curls look not as thick and healthy as before, but after washing and combing the hair all the more likely to find fallen hairs, which exceed the norm, then it's time to take action.
As has long been known for our skin and hair there is nothing better than natural "helpers". One of the most effective tools for combating hair loss is considered a red pepper burning, namely, of the mask based on it. Besides being a mask with red pepper to prevent hair loss, they are just amazing accelerate their growth.
Recipes percovich masks give a quick result, thanks to a rush of blood to the skin surface of the head, due to the warming effect of the pepper. After a month of regular use you will be able to watch new regrown hairs, and two months later to ascertain the elongation of hair is approximately 5-6 cm.
Sixty eight million six hundred thousand six hundred thirty two
Pepper mask for your hair — pre-nancyperez applying any mask, which includes red pepper, be sure to treat the ends of your hair, to avoid dryness and further breakage. For these purposes, ideal for olive oil, jojoba oil, burdock. If the scalp has sores or other damage, do not use this mask prior to complete healing.
Take the time to conduct an Allergy test: apply to skin behind ear or on forearm small amount of the mask and wait for half an hour, if there have been no major changes (swelling, itching, rashes), then you can safely use a mask with pepper for the purpose. In any case, not peredergivaete the mask on the hair beyond this time, the consequences can be severe. After the procedure, you can use decoctions of herbs for rinse and high-quality store-bought balms.
Recipes of masks based on red pererezali percovich masks involve the use of either dry powder of red hot pepper, or capsicum tincture. To prepare this tincture you will need:
- Cayenne red pepper of medium size – 5 pieces;
- vodka or alcohol (diluted to 40°) is 0.5 L.
Pepper finely sliced and filled with alcohol. After weeks of the infusion becomes usable.
Data burning the mask is always applied to unwashed hair, as a natural fat layer prevents excessive burning and forms a kind of protection. As practice shows, in percovich masks are often include a variety of vegetable oils or vitamins, which are produced oil-based. In this case, the process of rinsing the mask becomes difficult, but simple techniques can help to solve this problem. For a more comfortable washing the hair after percovich oil masks you need:
- apply a neutral shampoo for oily hair, without pre-wetting with water;
- mix the shampoo and mustard powder (2 tablespoons to 1 liter of water) neutralizes the oiliness;
- dilute vinegar or lemon juice in a little water and rinse your hair – this method is relevant for use after any type percovich masks;
- mix the shampoo or conditioner with baking soda (1:3) – perfectly cleanses the hair and scalp after the use of any masks;
- beat the yolk of the chicken, cover the mixture hair, actively massage the scalp and throughout hair, then rinse with plenty of water – removes oil and cleans the hair as a whole.
Ensure that water for washing hair was not too hot, and try to use shampoos with the lowest amount of sodium lauryl sulfate, and even without it.
Mask pepper-and-honey This mask is useful for dull, lacking the vitality of the hair. You'll need:
- liquid honey (preferably may) – 4 tablespoons;
- red pepper flakes – 1 tablespoon without slides.
Heated for a couple of honey is needed to mix with the pepper, the obtained mixture is applied on the scalp, cover with foil and wrap with a towel for effect. To 15-30 minutes. Apply the mask 2 times a week.
Pepper mask with cognac This mask particularly effective in the early stages of hair loss. Recommended for thin, dry hair. You will need:
- ground dry red chilli – 1 tablespoon;
- burdock, or any vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon;
- cognac – 25 ml;
- the yolk of a raw egg – 1 PC.
The mask is applied for 30 minutes, it is recommended to use 2 times a week.
Mask with pepper and vitamins This mask is ideal for damaged hair with split ends (frequent coloring or perming). You'll need:
- pepper tincture – 2 tablespoons;
- vitamin a (available at pharmacies) – 10 drops;
- vitamin E – 10 drops.
The mixture is applied onto roots and hair. The exposure time of the mask – 30 minutes. Can be used 1-2 times a week.
Mask with pepper and beer, This mask is suitable to improve the structure of hair, reviving them and giving Shine. Mix in the tank:
- the yolk of a raw egg – 1 PC;
- pepper tincture – 20 grams;
- light beer – 50 grams;
- olive oil – 15 grams (if your hair is prone to dryness).
All the ingredients are mixed, the resulting mixture is slightly warmed on a water bath and rubbed into the hair roots. The hair should wrap a towel and soaking for 40 minutes.
Mask with tincture of pepper and decoctions of herbs This mask will be useful for the overall health of hair, improving their appearance, brightening. It is recommended for oily hair.You will need:
- pepper tincture – 2 tablespoons;
- a strong decoction of chamomile – 1 tablespoon;
- a concentrated decoction of calendula – 1 tbsp;
- the tincture (available at pharmacies) – 1 tablespoon;
- tincture of St. John's wort – 1 tablespoon.
This mask should be applied on the roots and on whole hair length. It is recommended to apply at night and leave it on your hair until morning. The positive effect will not take long.
Mask with pepper and henna by Itself, the henna has a remarkable strengthening effect, and in company with pepper turns into a powerful weapon against hair loss and effective activator of growth. It is worth considering that this recipe is suitable only for those who have hair have brown, dark brown shades, as henna has a dye effect. To do this, mix:
- henna powder – 15-20 grams;
- 30-40 grams of tincture of pepper.
Henna is mixed with hot (not boiling) water until the consistency of liquid sour cream, the resulting mixture was added the pepper tincture. The mixture is rubbed into the scalp and left for 3 hours. Hair better to cover with plastic wrap, and top with a towel. Upon expiry of the above time mask is washed off with warm water and neutral shampoo, the hair is rinsed herbal decoction of chamomile. The rate of application is 3 months, 1 time per week.
Pepper mask with peach and burdock oil This mask has powerful healing effect to hair loss of any origin. A mixture of some of the most useful oils for hair, combined with the warming effect of the pepper, gives weakened hair all the missing vitamins and beneficial compounds. For this mask you will need:
- pepper tincture – 1 tablespoon;
- peach oil – 1 tablespoon;
- burdock oil – 1 tablespoon;
- decoction of chamomile – 50 grams (if the scalp is overly sensitive).
All the ingredients are mixed, gently heated on the water bath and massage movements rubbed into the scalp for about 10 minutes. And then the hair bundle up plastic wrap, top with a towel. The mask on the hair, kept for 20 minutes, then washed off with warm water using a neutral shampoo. It is highly recommended to copiously rinse hair with lemon water (the juice of half of 1 lemon mixed with 1 liter of water). This mask, as a remedy, you need to use at least 2 times a week. Duration of use 2-3 months.
Pepper mask with mustard This mask has a remarkable effect, but to use it you need very carefully. One of the best masks in this category, which is due to the mixing of the two burning derivatives – pepper and mustard. For its preparation you will need:
- red pepper flakes – 1 teaspoon;
- dry mustard powder – 1 teaspoon;
- granulated sugar (the more, the intense heat) – 1 or 2 teaspoons;
- vegetable oil (any optional) – 2 tablespoons;
- raw egg yolk – 1 piece.
Mix all ingredients and add some hot water to the consistency of liquid cream, apply on hair roots for 15-20 minutes. The hair be sure to treat olive or castor oil. The mask is applied 1 time per 7-10 days, use for 2 months. With the right approach and careful use of the stunning effect will exceed your wildest expectations. Check and make sure! published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki