A day in the life of a raccoon (19 photos)

Zhivotinka cool, intelligent.
Since it is not boring)))

The text of the author. Carefully, netsenzurschina :)

It all started with the fact that in our entrance were settled some pelotka, and like one. Well, not long thinking, I met her and promised to come to visit, drink konyachёchku so to speak ... Only then we sort of have condition and it would be time to start ... babtsy suddenly began to snore fat Zizkov blowing with the mouth.

Thinking ... with her, went to sleep in the next room. Through forty minutes waking feel like digging up something to hurt me and annoyance. It was a raccoon. Decided to skip a couple of acres, but unfortunately the table was empty, the last Batel overturned ... I started to wake babtsy, with the idea that you limit your everything? It turned vyzhrat bastard raccoon, his name is Simon. So I decided to make a passing report compilation of pet ... poganyat camera neighbor.

He lives in a rabbit cage there and eats, vomits and srёt. If there locked kanechnozhe.

Simon tries * padlyuka pretty raged and acted on skotski. Biting his mistress in the leg.

Crawled under the skirt.

Naburagosil in the hallway.

Sleep ... toy grudnika.

Escape from us under the furniture, and stuck there, durag. Barely got out.

And before we look back as Simon had tried to open the fridge, apparently zahatel devour.

Well, he was put in a cell away from sin, nothing to eat themselves. But even there he found a reason for besnocheystva. Dokapalis to peaceful dull kotyara

Lay as Skatin and was gone.

But not for long, he otlёzhivalsya hostess very angry and started seeing this run into a raccoon. In the bathroom! The shower ivse here!
Just do not shower ...

Simon backed, fart, but under dushemu had to climb ... He looked very offended.

In fact I almost did not let the tears looking at the poor fellow raccoon.

What's hiding? Go hostess help

Raccoon says babtsy makes a great favor, turning the potatoes, it was ridiculous to look at it.

A hobby that is in thy Pets Lost?
 - Ash .... aka basketball takes three years.

On that note fotodevays been discharged, and the raccoon went to bed. Whereupon let otklanyatsya, I'll Devour. Health and happiness of your Pets Lost!

Tags

See also

New and interesting