1 cup poppy
1 cup sugar
1 cup of yogurt
1 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda (not extinguish)
1 can of condensed milk
200g soft butter
4 tablespoons cocoa
Circular diameter of 22-23 cm.
1. So, the day before baking. Knock out a bowl and pour the egg poppy. Mix well and put in refrigerator.
2. The next day, turn on the oven to 180C (350F).
3. We reach a bowl with poppy seeds and eggs from the refrigerator. Add sugar, yogurt, flour (preferably sift) and 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda (not hydrated). Mix well.
4 Korzhi rise better if: tests allow to stand for 10 minutes and bake in a warm manner. Therefore, before baking the cake first, I put the form in a hot oven for 5 minutes, then, good mold release oil (at the bottom you can put a piece of parchment) and poured into a third test.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Gently spread the cake on the grid and repeat the procedure 2 more times. In the end, it turns 3 cake (see. My notes). While the cakes get cool, prepare the cream.
6. For the cream in a bowl, mix butter, condensed milk and cocoa. Whisk until light brown as the color of the cocoa and milk.
7. Korzhi dense, so the best soaking, they should be pierced with a knife or slightly notched in several places, about an inch in depth, not to the end! Peremazyvaem cream and decorate cakes are desired. Put the cake in the fridge to soak for at least a night.