What is the secret of harmony in the family and how to achieve it

What’s not a problem on the internet is entertainment content. News, rumors, Interesting stories from people's lives There is everything here, because the netizens themselves constantly throw up more and more examples from their own experience. There is no need to hide something, because remaining anonymous, you can, first of all, ease the soul. And, secondly, get good advice that can really help.

Now, one of our readers has decided to share their personal story. Not so that more people will know about her situation, but because she finds the story funny. Well, we really don't mind either. There is nothing more enjoyable than helping our followers share their emotions with others.

Hello everyone, I will not waste time as I want to share with you my recent small “victory” in a family dispute. In general, my husband and I are not conflicted, friendly family, and even with a small daughter. But sometimes I have to stand my ground. You all know how stubborn men can be, so women have to take the initiative. No other way.

Now, thanks to social media and forum comments, I already know how to counteract typical male claims. For example, when he says something like "I want you to cook as good as my mom," a woman can always object that she wants her husband to earn as much as her father. Well, it's all variable, of course. Just need a little exercise. The point is not to answer your husband sharply without thinking. He also knows that he has responsibilities to you.

Oh, I once had a story on vacation when Zhenya and I were walking on the beach. I gained a little bit of weight, and I felt it myself. And he decided to make me laugh like that. He pointed to some young beach beauty, such as, you know, a "phytonia" and asked me if he could go to her to have her put cream on his back. My hands were busy with melted ice cream. The other one would have hissed in my place. I know she was.

On the contrary, I said that, of course, no one forbids. But my back also needs a little massage. I want her boyfriend to do that too. And just a second later, some passing handsome deliberately ostentatiously waved his hand in our direction and shouted that he had a tube of cream. It is clear that he heard our conversation with Zhenya. But you should have seen the look on the man's face, haha!

Now to the point. In general, my childhood was spent in a poor family with 4 children. Of course, we often had cases when the younger moaned for the older, and the apartment “buzz” because of the number of people living in it. My biggest dream back then was to have a place where I could be in complete peace and quiet. I think many people will understand me. I even sometimes catch myself thinking that I moved in with my wife in part because of a change of scenery.

So, recently I was cleaning our daughter’s room and noticed that it was time to somehow change the theme of the interior. The cartoons on the walls are great. But Angelina is already 6 years old. And now she's watching other cartoons. She's got to do something about it. And at that moment, I caught myself thinking that I had never had a room of my own in my life. At all. Everyone did, but I didn't.

We have a three-bedroom apartment. My husband and I have a bedroom, daughter’s room and living room. But I beg you, what kind of guests can a family with a child have? Nobody comes in, so this part of the apartment is empty most of the time. Sometimes we play a movie before going to bed. So why not turn an unnecessary living room into my private bedroom? Where can I enjoy a secluded atmosphere when nobody wants anything from you?

Great idea. No, great! But not for my husband. He immediately began to strongly resist. Pretend to be offended. Worry about the fact that husband and wife should sleep in the same bed, and it does not matter that in the world a lot of people who love each other sleep in different rooms for years, getting high from it. We're talking about moral and physical rest, not stupidity. And my things will finally be where I feel comfortable. Not where your husband would accidentally go.

We have been arguing with Zhenya about this for a long time. We could not give in to each other and agreed to the fact that he would buy a special device for snoring, if it irritates me. I laughed, because I know my husband doesn’t snore at all, but he was willing to make such concessions as long as I stayed with him. Until I had a simple but not too obvious argument in my head. If I have my own room, it means that you will automatically have your own room.

At this stage, the husband ceased to offer increased resistance and sharply thought. I saw his eyes running from side to side, so I decided to give him time to think. Half an hour later, still acting discontent, Zhenya agreed with me. Now each of us had our own room. And it was so exciting, like I was back in my childhood, but with all the pros and cons of being an adult.

Naturally, in fact, our “personal” rooms remained in the public domain. My husband and I often sleep on an old bed. But that's not the point. Most importantly, I was able to get my way by insisting a little and making a strong case for my words. The result is also completely satisfying to me. It’s so cool when two adults who love each other come to a common denominator without noise or criticism. I just love it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting