Should a woman with a child go to work and whether she has opportunities to develop as a person?

In the modern world workday It consists of several stages. Actually, work itself, household chores and personal time. But it is only at first glance so simple. After all, for example, what exactly to consider household chores is another question. Cook your husband and children, clean the apartment to shine and wash all the dishes or just walk with a dog, turn on a smart vacuum cleaner and order delivery? These are the lives of two completely different women.

Peels Day of a unemployed woman can also be described in different ways. Or you stand at the stove all day, and then ask your spouse for money for personal needs. Or go to Pilates, walk with the same dog and feel great. So what's the difference? It would be logical to say – in the money. If you have them, you can feel great in both ways. Then we would like to ask the following question: under what conditions does a woman develop better as a person? When does he work or when does he stay at home?

Since my friend and I are divided, I would like to ask the local public. What do you think about where a woman develops better as a person: at work or at home? Because I, as an office worker, am fully confident that any unemployed mother, even with a child, can always devote some time to herself. The main thing is to use it correctly. While Nastya, my friend, assures me otherwise. Those who work have more opportunities and advantages.

We're both adults, smart women. We all have a child, about the same age. So the introductory ones are plus or minus equal. I start with myself. Like I said, I have a job in the office. A standard day until half past six, then half an hour to get home. Nothing special. However, my husband and I agreed that we would share our responsibilities for the normal functioning of our marriage. I’m not going to play my wife after a busy day.

So, in the morning, before work, my husband and I have a quick breakfast after a shower and discuss the next day. Then, as it turns out, someone takes the child to school. And sometimes he can get on his own: a second-grader, must already be independent. Then work. I don’t want to be banal, but as the saying goes, “If you love your job, you don’t have to work a day.” Well, I don't like my job. More like respect. For getting paid at the end of the month. The rest of our relationship is purely professional.

So after a day of work, I often feel like a squeezed lemon. But that doesn’t relieve me of some household chores, even if not as intense as my friend Nastya’s. But still. You need to sit with the child, hug your husband. Get yourself cleaned up. And if it's my turn to cook, I honestly try to do something simple. Sometimes I even order a delivery. This is called “Mother’s Day.” My husband understands me and tries not to touch me again. Sometimes I can even get a foot massage. It's all sorts of things. This is what a working woman’s day looks like.

And where, please tell me, do I get the energy for some development? Phone in hand - and let's see what's new on the Internet! Or, if you are in the mood, you can watch a movie or series on a big TV. But most of the time, it means that I will fall asleep during this process. Maybe that's why men are so simple. Worked, came, fell asleep. They are not lazy to do business, they simply do not have enough energy for it. Well, the brain shuts down too. At least that's my theory.

Peels A Nastia now.. I don't think I understand her situation 100%, but it looks something like this. She wakes up in the morning to make breakfast for everyone. She is able to do something special for the child. I don't know why. It's not a baby, it's a fully developed digestive system, okay. After taking her husband to work, she takes her son to school. They don’t have a car, so they walk. Even though morning walks are good for everyone, right?

From school she goes to the store to buy groceries. Carefully chooses everything, right on the list. In our family, food is easier: lunch at work, breakfast is always something simple, and doctors do not recommend eating for dinner at all. But Nastya is like this. Then, coming home, she begins her daily ritual: wash there, wash there, cook and so on. This is according to her, because if the apartment was cleaned every day from dust, all wallpaper would be washed from the walls. And clothes don't get dirty every day, do they?

And at this moment, when the child is at school and the husband is at work, what can you do? Open a laptop, turn on some training video and just watch it! No laptop or computer? Take the book in your hand, read it. But no. The remote from the TV immediately jumps into the hand, and a new series of your favorite series or programs appears on the screen. And while women like me are sitting at work, women like Nastya are wasting their time. Isn't working women's day more stressful?

What happens next? Well, it's easy. He is the son of God, and the son of God is the son of God. At three, maybe four, she starts cooking. But what is cooking? Prepare the ingredients and toss in a pan or pan. And then get back on the couch, but don't forget to turn on the timer. That's it! When a husband comes in as a responsible housewife, don’t forget to cut him off about the fact that you do everything in the house, and he just chills out at work. And with a clear conscience go offended in the other room.

I do not argue, there are disadvantages: you have to beg your husband for money for personal expenses and answer the most stupid question invented by a person: “And what will you spend them on?” Yes, this moment makes me angry, even when Nastya just tells me about it. But our argument was about the development of women as humans, right? And I think it's completely disassembled. Isn't it? Thus, I would like to say that most housewives have all the opportunities for development. They just don't really need them. And if someone disagrees with me, please write your counterarguments. I would be interested to read them. With great respect, working woman with child, Olga.

Tags

See also

New and interesting