After my neighbor and close friend attended my birthday, everything went awry.

Sometimes, inexplicable events occur in our lives, often with a negative bias. And even if you realize that it is not your fault, you still need to urgently do something, call someone for help. Who should I call, who should I call, if there is a long period of bad luck? They haven't invented that service yet. And fortune tellers and other charlatans just want to rip you off like a stick. All that remains is to turn to God. For example, it should help. prayer.

Other people's success often irritates others. They don’t even have to do anything to hurt them. Negative energy will get where it needs to go and make your life and work unbearable. Yes, we can all influence each other without realizing it. So our advice is to cleanse ourselves of other people’s energy flows the way we cleanse our bodies every day. Only instead of the usual soul will need to turn to someone who can actually help. That's the story.

Prayer from Envious People After my friend and neighbor attended my birthday party, everything went awry in my life. I immediately noticed this for myself, but I began to think seriously only after a while, when it became quite bad. On the one hand, I had invited her to the holidays before, and I went to her often. But on the other hand, it was the first time she'd seen my grown son treat me. I couldn’t stand it and started talking about it.

Now in order. Recently, Misha, my son, came to congratulate me on my anniversary. In his car, in beautiful new clothes, with a bunch of flowers, cake and a large envelope of money. He even read a beautiful toast from a piece of paper, so as not to forget anything. Of course I was pleased. But I noticed how envious Mila, my neighbor and closest friend, was watching all this.

After my son left (he has a lot to do, his schedule is irregular because he works for himself), Mila praised me for my handsome son and complained about her own daughter. I knew what the relationship was, but we were all intoxicated, so I didn’t want to shut her mouth and had to listen to the sad story about the ungrateful “child”.

It's the old way. Adult mare, 32. My Misha's peer, by the way. Never worked a day, jumped out to marry some loser and immediately bore him a son. But the husband did not fulfill his obligations, and now their family is in a rather sad state. Money is constantly lacking, they quarrel, and when they do not quarrel, they talk through their teeth. Then the daughter spills all her negativity on her own mother, and this has been going on for quite a long time.

And what surprised Mila most was how unfair the world was. She tried so hard when her daughter was young. Treated her like a princess. I bought the best, the most expensive. I almost drove around her. And raised a capricious monster with a bloated ego and a giant conceit. I, in turn, never shook my son, and the whole district knew about it.

No, we weren't troubled or poor at the time. A normal, average family is like everyone else. Another thing is that no one could boast of special wealth then, but this is a completely different story. Misha could not sleep at home, even when he was in the 5th grade. I gave him the opportunity to buy any clothes or shoes he wanted at the market. Just give money, and then choose what is enough. Yes, he once bought a jacket 2 sizes larger, but if he chose one himself, then it was probably more convenient to walk.

I tried to develop in him independence and interest in life. The only thing I sometimes asked my son was if he was friends with some questionable guys. Bad company is the last thing I want for him. But Misha early began to understand people and their aspirations. So even then he chose the right priorities for himself, and I am still very happy about that.

It's a mess. So, after my birthday and this heart-to-heart conversation I had with my friend, I started to get really bad. The wiring burned, which almost started a fire. Lucky, I came home at the last minute and turned off all the electrical appliances. But that's not all. Then my sideboard broke. Not like that. There I had glass shelves on which stood dishes, statuettes and all sorts of crap. The servant is old, but I repainted it once and now I don't want to change it at all. Or rather, I didn't.

All of a sudden, his top glass shelf burst. And this is a very thick and durable piece of material. How could he even get hurt? The shelf burst and fell down. There she shattered all the dishes and even the bottom shelf. As a result, a full room of sharp fragments, a mutilated sideboard and a spoiled mood. It’s not that I feel sorry for the cups and plates that I used once a year. But -- sorry.

My son, hearing about my bad news, advised me not to think about the bad. He only believes what he sees. Very practical. A relative advised me to take salt all over the apartment, maybe it was all the fault of evil spirits. And Father, if possible, it would be nice to invite. But I personally heard that sprinkled salt does not lead to anything good, and in my father I have long doubted.

Then I spent some time and found a prayer for the right occasion. It was a prayer from envious people. Because I still think that if Mila hadn't seen my son then, things would have been different. But maybe the word can fix everything?

Prayer from envious people: O holy saint of God, martyr Cyprian. I know that they call upon You in depressing moments and receive help from You immediately. Receive from me, the unworthy servant of God (your name), a simple request. Pray to the Lord, asking for my strength of faith and consolation in sorrow. May He protect me from the attacks of men of evil and all kinds of actions. Be, Saint Cyprian, my faithful helper in the struggle against my enemies. Show me your protection. With Your support, I will walk the earthly path and find myself in the kingdom of heaven with all saints. Amen.

So far, thank God, nothing out of the ordinary has happened. There are no new accidents and health is fine. I hope prayer saved me. But with Mila for a while, I think I'd better not talk. Maybe something will change later. Not that I think she wants to hurt me. But, you know, it is better just in case to be safe. God takes care of you, as they say.

Tags

See also

New and interesting