Recently I decided to take my brother in, I thought it would be more fun and profitable together, but soon I regretted it.

Before you get married or enter into a serious relationship, I advise you to take a closer look at the needs of the person with whom you are going to connect your destiny. Do not forget to evaluate your financial and physical capabilities to find out whether they meet the needs of your partner. Otherwise, your relationship is doomed and divorce is inevitable. This is if you are a sensible person and do not want to waste money and your own time, that is, life. To make sure the correctness of my reasoning helped the story with my younger brother.

Editorial "Site" He's sharing this story with you.

What needs do people have I live in a rented apartment. In order to pay for communal housing, dress decently and eat normally, I was not ashamed to follow sales, discounts and visit shops with second-hand. I never buy things that are too expensive for a couple of months or longer. I always allocate my budget so that my needs match my salary.

Peels I recently hosted my own brother. From here it is closer to get to the place of work and live together more fun and profitable. That's what I thought at first. But I had to pay my rent out of personal savings. Moreover, at the end of the month, I bought groceries out of my own pocket, because my beloved brother’s money instantly evaporated: he spent everything on a girl he started dating.

His chosen one adored nightclubs and expensive gifts. But in front of the guy, she acted as innocent naivety, because she herself did not ask for anything: her best friend did everything for her, which the girl dragged along with her everywhere. In love, the boyfriend had to pay the bill for three, and at this time the girlfriend whispered in his ear secretly that the bride wants to get a birthday present. Taking the next present, the beauty only slapped long eyelashes and pretended that she was sincerely surprised how the cavalier guessed about her cherished dream (shoes, a ring, a bracelet and the like).

Peels Young people dated for the third month. All this time, you can say, Mitya was sitting on my neck. I endured for a while, but the current situation I am already quite tired. Of course, I love my brother very much, but I do not have to support him! I wanted to talk frankly with my family and explain that it is being used. But the brother was offended and said that I unfairly insulted his bride.

Peels' brother, Spring has come. The girl of my brother “ordered” through a friend as a gift for March 8 branded handbag. Without thinking twice, he came to me to ask for a loan. When I heard the amount, I was outraged:

- Wow! Wow! That's my two salaries!
- Sister, help me out, please! I will, I promise! – begged Mitya.

I took pity on my brother in love and got a stash. He bought a small handbag for unthinkable money and gave it to his girlfriend. Of course, she was surprised by such an expensive gift. And I still can't forgive myself for my weakness, because my brother didn't even get a tulip for the holiday.

After these events, I urged Mita to rent a separate apartment, and he moved out soon. My brother had to rely only on his income, because I was not going to lend money anymore. But the demands of his beloved did not diminish. The guy could not indulge all the whims of the capricious girl, and the bride instantly cooled to him, disappeared from sight and stopped answering calls. My brother grieved for her for a very long time and calmed down only six months later.

And yesterday, I saw Miti's ex-fiancee driving a fancy foreign car. My brother doesn't have the money for such gifts!

Tags

See also

New and interesting