When I was walking with the child, a friend came up to me, he told me things I could not even think about.

Psychologists say from books and articles on the Internet that you need to be able to forgive other people. But does this principle always apply to all offenses? I understand, for example, you can forgive a friend for an inappropriate joke. But what purpose is it to forgive treason? Why justify a man?The one who disrupted your communications and went over common moral principles?

Do you need to forgive others or say goodbye to them?

Walking in the park with a child in a wheelchair, I noticed from afar that Andrei was approaching us. The guy is a mutual friend of our family. My husband works in the office with him, and I went to the same college with Andrei. The harbinger of a joyous encounter quickly evaporated when I saw Andrew’s expression. He was atypically serious both for his cheerful and cheerful temperament. I knew something was wrong. Andrey said that my husband has an affair with a kum.

At first, I didn't believe my friend's words. I thought I was kidding. But as it turned out, everyone in the office had known for a long time that my Romka was dating Sveta. She comes after him after work. And sometimes he runs during the lunch break. They flirt with each other in front of everyone and do not hesitate to show their feelings. I was shocked. Before this news, she considered Sveta her good friend.

The history of friendship with the Light of Light is our neighbor with Roma. When we first moved into a shared apartment, we were worried that we didn’t know anyone in the new neighborhood. But Sveta herself took the initiative to get acquainted. She baked a fruit cake and came to visit. She also sat with a small child on maternity leave. Before that, she worked in a garment factory. She married a classmate and quickly became pregnant. But family happiness and did not know, because the husband soon after the birth of his daughter began to cheat on his wife. So they got divorced.

She wanted to love someone again and build happy relationships. And so often went on dates, leaving the child to parents. I felt sorry for my neighbor. I tried to comfort the Light as much as I could. Sometimes she took her daughter on herself while her mother established her personal life. But for some reason the Light was not lucky with men. One started drinking, the other had financial problems. And the third evaporated after learning that the girl has a child.

Light was crying on my shoulder. I told you how lucky Roma and I were. Like, so many years together, and still maintain such a tender and reverent relationship. I was happy to give her advice from personal experience. I really wanted to support my always frustrated and disappointed friend. We quickly became friends. Drinking tea with each other has become a habit. And in the sandbox children were taken together. While the little ones were playing on the playground, we kept talking, sitting on the bench.

I had no idea that while I am sitting with the child Sveta, she is having an affair with my husband The last half of the year our meetings with Sveta have become more rare. As my neighbor told me, she's actively building a romantic front. We only saw her when she left her daughter behind. Or accidentally crossed paths at a local supermarket. Of course, I missed the presence of a friend. But I was understanding the situation. I have a husband. And it's time for Light to go out again to meet someone. Our communication was based on chat messages. They often exchanged funny pictures.

I could not even imagine that while I was sitting with Svetkna Maly, she was having an affair with my husband. How could that even be thought of? Comfortable, of course. Why look for a man, when the neighbor has such a good husband? And she goes to work, and everything helps around the house, and she looks after the child no worse than her mother.

As it turned out, the husband was delayed at work not because of the extra workload Not knowing about the affair of the spouse, I did not even suspect that something went wrong between us. Yeah, he's been working a lot. But I believed him that came with more responsibilities. In intimate terms, we were not as enchanting as before the baby. But that's okay, too. Now we have a full family, not just romantic dates. More responsibilities and tasks. There is less time for each other. As well as strength. We're not 16 years old.

Andrey showed me some pictures of Roma and Sveta sitting together in their office. You could see they were in a relationship. After that, there was no doubt. Straight out of the park, I rushed home with a stroller. I told my husband I knew everything. I made you pack up and get out of the apartment. He did not explain or state his version. Well, what could he tell me? Roma didn't even deny having an affair. I I didn't want to see him again. never.

My mom was sure she had to be able to forgive. But after the conversation with his mother, doubts arose. She said I was overreacting. You shouldn't have kicked Roma out. He says we should meet and discuss the situation. Mom thinks that all men cheat to their wives. Most of the time, no one knows about these stories. My mom told me how many times she knows. Of course, I was not ready to learn about the cheating husbands of our relatives or mother's friends. Many of the families my mother mentioned have always seemed exemplary to me.

My mother believes that cheating on her husband is not a reason for divorce. And that I did a very bad thing by destroying my family. You have to be able to forgive. She says a woman should show her feminine wisdom. And Roma's novel is mistakeNothing fatal. Especially since we have a small child. So I stopped paying attention to my husband. So he got bored. Got some attention on the side.

The mother also added thatChildren need to be raised in a full family.. He should have both a father and a mother. Otherwise, in adulthood, without a picture of the family, the child will be able to create his own. I don't know, I have mixed feelings after this conversation. Wouldn’t it be better for a child to be raised by two happy parents, but not together? How do we live after the betrayal? Pretending that everything is okay is lying to yourself. I don't know what my husband would want, but I hope I still deserve loyalty and respect. It didn't work out with one, so maybe it's not my man.

Tags

See also

New and interesting