At one point I left my mother and left home, my older sister thinks I'm selfish, but I have no regrets.

It is normal for someone to try their best. change for the better. It is another matter if its methods are at odds with moral and ethical norms or, even more so, the criminal code. Well, why not? Unfortunately, sometimes the wrong environment can play a role. Banal envy makes people nervous and angry. Which, in the future, may also play a role.

Peels The famous effect of crabs in a bucket. When a dozen arthropods are placed in a small container, they can easily get out alone and escape to a safe place. But if there are many of them, then each of the relatives will desperately cling to the fugitive with claws, preventing him from crawling out. Unfortunately, this sometimes happens to people. Some desperately want to get out of their predicament. But relatives, friends or loved ones can be the biggest obstacle in their way.

Despite the fact that I am the youngest child in the family, and even a daughter, I consider the myth of some advantages of my position completely far-fetched. Don't you? I can easily prove this by simply telling you a few facts from my biography. No, it's not a fake story, it really was.

My mother and I lived in an urban village. Although, to me, it was an ordinary village. I have a lot to compare now, rest assured. Well, mom raised us all by herself. She had her own farm: a cow, two pigs, chickens and sometimes ducks. In addition, of course, a small garden and garden. Ordinary life in the village, where every minute of life is associated with labor to the point of calluses. What if you can’t find work around?

My mother’s plan was to teach my older sister a good profession, arrange her in the city, and then send me there. It is more fun and easier to get somewhere together. So while Alena was learning her lessons, buried in books and notebooks, I helped my mother with everything. Cleaned up the animals, helped with the garden. I also had to do half my homework every day. I didn't want to be stupid myself. So the hard "threes" and rare "fours" in my diary appeared quite deservedly.

My only friend even wanted to help me with my homework. But by the end of the day, she said her mom worked less housework. And that was 10th grade. Oh, I don't even want to remember. It was my childhood...

In general, Alena really studied and entered the institute. Even got a job. And, like, I had to go to the city, rent a shared apartment with her and all that. But it didn't really go according to plan. Suddenly, my mother started to feel bad and I had to take care of her somehow. In addition to all housework. Every day she told me how she got more and more sores.

A sharp pain in the side, then colic in the stomach. Then something happened to the ears - they were constantly laid. Heart. Sometimes it was too slow and sometimes too fast. In general, I could not think of any move. But once a week I was able to visit my sister in the city. Just relax, see other people, look at beautiful buildings. My mom had to bring something delicious. It was like three more years of my youth.

Unpleasant truth and, in general, everything had to go according to the rules, if not for one accident. One day, my mom was coming back from a friend’s birthday and was a little boozy. As usual, I did my homework. When my mother came home, she always winked at me and it was clear that she wanted to tell me something. In the end, she couldn’t stand it and confessed. She told me that as a younger daughter, I would have to stay with her. Not to leave, but to take care of her until the end. That's her will.

Then, of course, she forgot all that, and I didn't. I was just scared and very, very sad. If earlier, though ghostly, but prospects loomed before the eye, now it would be a real self-deception. All life in the village. How awful.

Alena, hearing this news from me, just rolled her eyes. Said it was just a drunken conversation. Nothing like that. Sometimes people can talk nonsense, and I've been worried. Anyway, she's got a fiancé, so she doesn't care about that.

These are the kind of relatives that surrounded me. Well, parents aren't chosen, and neither are sisters. All right. The main thing is that I was lucky in other things. My friend, the one who had tried to help me with my home routine, had gone to Spain at the time. I knew how to get in touch with her and just wrote for help. There was no choice, and I was never very proud of it. And she answered!

After a few conversations I was sent a large sum of money. Tickets and quick registration of all necessary documents. And if I'd thought before if I could leave my mother alone with all these worries, now there's no trace of uncertainty left. I followed my dream and didn’t even say anything to anyone.

I'm in Spain now. It's warm, nice people and delicious food. I have already visited Italy and Germany. But, uh, a couple of days. You could say bypass. Honestly, I'm absolutely thrilled. I have a normal job in a restaurant that feels like an eternal rest. Deliver food to visitors. What could be easier?

Before I left, I told my mother and Alena that I would no longer be with them. And, of course, the answer was shouting and condemning. But it didn't bother me much. Not embarrassing now. Let the older sister now take care of the house in the village, instead of enjoying her urban life. Let's see where that leads. I'm here. I learned to understand beautiful clothes, cosmetics. I almost forgot how cattle smelled. Overall, I'm fine with it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting