My ex-husband showed up and asked for money for treatment, and I knew from my voice that the situation was critical.

Which woman would agree to give money? Either very much in love with him, or the one who has deep respect for him. Unfortunately or fortunately, there are very, very few statistically. The thing is that often divorces are associated with grievances, claims and unresolved problems. Which is logical, otherwise they simply would not exist. Yes, and that is a sin to hide, modern women in principle consider the financing of the male sex a matter shameful and unnatural.

Peels, however, there are different situations in life. It is impossible to predict what will happen tomorrow. So judging someone from the outside is not very prudent. Ex-husband and wife were once a family. Other people’s families are known to be dark. You always need to know all the details and only then make any conclusions.

For me, an ordinary country girl, a wedding was a childhood dream. So when my future husband got on one knee and handed me the ring, I immediately said yes. No worries. Do you know how long the whole village has been talking about this? Before that, Vitalik secretly went to the city without telling anyone, found a jewelry store, gave, probably, some of his salaries to surprise me and achieve. Memories that I will never be bored or forgotten.

Peels I loved him. Really. That naive, pure love you love only once. And he, I know, loved me. There were a lot of conversations and attempts to move from our village to the city, get a good job and have many children. But life is not a fairy tale. To move somewhere, you need money. We're a young couple then. No rich friends or acquaintances. And our parents, even if they had the right amount, were still against our move. So that dream was not to come true.

However, Vitaly did not sit still, but worked hard. So in a few years we got back on our feet, bought a nice house, began to settle down. I stopped thinking about moving, why? You can live comfortably in the countryside if you think about it. In addition, we soon had a replenishment. Natasha's daughter. And what else does a child need if not fresh air, natural food and parental care? My husband was even given a promotion at the time, so we had enough money for everything. It would probably be harder in the city.

That's how we lived. My daughter was growing up, I worked half a shift at the post office, and my husband went to the factory. From time to time, we went to the city for cultural activities. The child had to show what the theater is, how other people live, the noise of the city streets. We're not exactly wild in the villages, don't think about it. Just for us to breathe in the cool morning air full breast is not a luxury, but normal. Oh, come on, I was dreaming.

So, when Natasha turned 16, my husband suddenly began to behave strangely. I came late, I was annoyed, sometimes I could scream. I was afraid he was demoted at work, but he's afraid to admit it. But he soon told me everything. Another woman. Long time ago. It's been six months. If before Vitalik thought that this was not serious, now he was forced to admit that everything had gone too far. So much so that he can no longer stand it and wants to file for divorce. At least it'll be fair.

And then it was like a fog: some papers, documents, a long sad conversation, and here I am alone with my daughter in our house. My ex-husband made no claims on our house. In addition, he paid alimony, even more. And when my mother got sick, I visited her and bought expensive medicines myself. And yet he went to another. It wasn't my husband anymore.

I walked around like a ghost for six months. I lost 15 pounds, even Natasha asked me to calm down and let go of the situation. But it was hard. A friend advised me to find another man, but it was a bad idea. Who? In our village? I could no longer see the eyes of our neighbors or our other residents. After all, I knew well that word of mouth had already told them all how my husband and my young daughter had abandoned me. One. She still loved him.

Do you want to know how I got out of this viscous, oppressive state? An accident helped. My aunt came to visit us, who has lived abroad for 5 years. A strong, charismatic woman. When she heard about my drama, she just said she would lend me a few thousand dollars to go abroad with her to work. There is a lot of work in the expat area, so even the local language is not necessary to learn. I thought hard and decided it couldn't get any worse. I talked to my daughter and she supported me. My parents agreed to look after Natasha, so a small fee - and now I'm flying to another country.

5 years since I was in Italy. Since then, I have looked at many things from a different angle. I had no idea that life could be so different. There is also no rush, delicious food and fresh produce. But otherwise, it's a whole new world for me. I learned the language, started earning money and met a new man. Natasha has grown up, now she has already made an offer. But she's not in a hurry to answer, although she told me in secret that she's just scared for now, but she's on the move to give a positive answer.

I had already sent money to her and her parents. But I finally got the chance to give my daughter a nice wedding present. Apartment in town. Nice apartment, not a typical birdhouse with dusty carpets on the floor. I believe my daughter should leave the village at all costs. Because as many opportunities as she misses out on is ridiculous. You know, I love my little country. But in today’s world, you can’t go beyond that.

Natasha told me something important the other day. Her father came and asked her to borrow money. A lot of money. Turns out he's sick. And seriously ill. My daughter, like me, has not forgotten her father, even though he is a traitor. I called him after that, and the voice in the phone didn't make me happy at all. He coughed and choked. So it was clear that it wasn't a lie. But on the other hand, what do I care?

I told my new man about the situation with my ex, and he advised me to forgive Vitaly and help him with money. Moreover, in fact, the money for Europeans is not so big. But I don’t know what to do, something is subconsciously holding me back. What is it? My ex-husband, aside from leaving him, has always been a good person, and now that he's in a critical situation, I'd help if I was the past. Village.

But now that I don't see the same faces every day, I don't do the same job, I'm different. Tougher and more selfish. I don't know why. So transferring money to my account doesn't raise my hand. We'll see if in a couple of days I'll realize I'm wrong. Let it. But so far, drinking delicious coffee, looking at the beautiful sea shore, I do not even think about it. I guess now I'm finally an adult.

Tags

See also

New and interesting