I'm pregnant and I forbid my husband's son from his first marriage to live in our house.

Many people know that children This is often a problem for new relationships. Men, like women, do not want to take on a new burden of responsibility. So even on the first dates may be rejected for this reason. There is a very common belief that if your partner has children, he will never love anyone else. That all love is concentrated only on the heirs. And everything else is true, not serious.

Peels, of course, is nothing more than fiction. Just the voiced thoughts of immature people. Unfortunately, you also need to be able to get along with them. But if you get into a situation where your own children interfere with someone, then what to do? At the beginning of a relationship, that's understandable. Just stop them, and it's over. If it’s been a while, how do you explain to your partner that he’s wrong? How do you let him know that his words hurt?

After my divorce from my first wife, I was very worried. Marriage is a serious thing. Besides, we have a son. I won’t describe the reasons too much. I'll just say it's definitely not because of someone cheating. More like a household. She knows how to destroy romance. I decided to be a good person, at least to be an example to my son. So he tried to convince his wife to remain friends, and every month he honestly paid the alimony due. From time to time, I’ve been on top, just in case.

Just so you can imagine, I haven’t started any relationships with women in 2 years. While the former someone appeared in six months. But nothing, I was allowed to spend time with my nine-year-old son, so I was happy and didn't complain. And then, after some time, I met a nice woman who was also interesting. Our tender feelings grew into something more, and we began to live together.

I hate lying since I was a kid. So I didn’t hide any information about my first marriage. I even told Marina what a wonderful son I have. How friendly we are, no matter what. One day she even asked me to introduce him to her. And so I did: the four of us met in a cafe one day, and it was really nice. I won't say it's a tradition, but Marina liked my baby. She herself had no children at the time.

Unfortunately, my ex-wife was unable to develop a relationship with her new boyfriend. But on the other hand, everything was great with Marina. So why not waste time, after a year of living together, I suggested that she legitimize our relationship. And imagine if she agreed right away. I quickly fell in love with this woman, so even though I was very young, I rejoiced as a child.

Six months later, Marina became pregnant. So now I can be congratulated for being a father for the second time. Life is beautiful, it would seem. But no, problems have come where you don’t expect them. I recently received a call from my ex-wife, with whom I recall we have a very good and trusting relationship. She needs to go to her sister's in a month to help with something. This is a different country and not in the neighborhood. I need to spend this time with my son.

Do you know what they say about pregnant women? Are they constantly changing their mood and mood? I was worried about how Marina would react to the news. Thought she wouldn't agree. But then it thaws, it will. She saw my son, too. It shouldn't be a problem. But no, it was different. As soon as she heard about my ex's request, it was like a demon had invaded her. She cursed all the lights. And my ex, and me, and even my son.

My child doesn't have to live with us, not even for a couple of days. Not like it's a month or two. This is unacceptable. Moreover, if I do not obey her instructions, she will divorce me before I give birth. And she doesn't care how I feel about it. Marina really thinks it's some kind of female trap from an ex to get me back to her. Well, at least she doesn't think I'm back with her.

Peels: That's the situation. I have to leave my son to make the cockroaches in my wife's head feel comfortable. And don't think about it, I don't depend on it. We live in one of my apartments. In another, my first wife and son. I have my own business, a car. Marina works too, but I let her not spend her salary on her family. So why should I, as the owner of my own house, go along with her hormones? And to be honest, I'm not quite sure that hormones are to blame.

When my parents heard the news, they offered to help. Except I turned them down. What nonsense is it that I, as a father, am not allowed to see and live, even if only briefly, with my own son? In addition, blackmail is unacceptable. Marina shows me that she is the future mother and only she decides whether her child will have a father or not. I also don't understand why a woman should spoil her own destiny. Apparently, these are some personal principles.

And most importantly, everything was normal before. No, we didn't all walk hand in hand: me, my son, my wife and my ex-wife. We don’t live in a pink pony world. But Marina knew I was already married. It's a life you can do. But she decided to go a little crazy. Right now. But I'm a man of principle. I need to think of something to get out of this situation, at least not the losers.

Anyway, my son will live with me unless he thinks he doesn't want to. I hope that Marina will calm down. Let him talk to his mother or friends. Maybe they'll set her up for the right thoughts. In the meantime, I'll stand my ground. I don't have anything else. Even my ex-wife was shocked when she heard the news. She's a woman! Imagine how I feel right now. I'm completely puzzled.

Tags

See also

New and interesting