An unfortunate woman came to the park every day and hoped to find her missing son there, she never stopped believing in a miracle.

Miracles happen where they are expected. It is true that sometimes this thought causes sadness in the hearts of people who have to wait too long. Finally to become a mother after many years of trying, waiting for news from his son from the front. The world is unpredictable, often violent. But there are amazing stories about children that inspire and give us the strength to live.

The editorial board has prepared one of these stories for you. May she fill the hearts of everyone with faith and hope!

Stories about children Olya sat on the edge of the bench and stared at an empty look at the deserted playground. It's still very early, it's quiet in the park, and on the way here, she only met a couple of dogs. Someone left a bright red shoulder blade in the sandbox. One day she and her husband almost quarreled, choosing a son similar. She really liked the shade, and Zhenya sat down everything - where is the boy such a girlish color?

Olga has been coming to this place every day for a whole year. The morning begins the same way: she nervously drinks coffee and runs out of the house as soon as she hears the sound of a car coming up. He meets his husband with his eyes - he shakes his head negatively, and the familiar stone weight spreads over his heart.

There's nothing to talk about. Since their son disappeared a year ago, Olya has been unable to talk about anything else. It was all her fault.

On that day, she went out for a walk with 2-year-old Maximka in the park near their cottage town. Locals themselves cleared and ennobled a tiny area near the forest, put a gazebo, a couple of benches and made a small playground. Fresh air lured mothers and children from the village. There's not much room, but nobody was offended.

Olya remembers that she came with a stroller to the bench and did not feel the phone in her pocket. I guess he stayed home. It was necessary to urgently dial my mother - to check to take medications in time. The house is close and the park is empty. Resolved: put a candy in the hands of my son and rushed home. He won't have time to turn the wrapper, and she'll be back.

She's back, and the baby's gone. He's got an unbuttoned stroller, maybe he's done it himself. I ran around every skinny pine in the area - no trace. Screaming, calling, no response. Then call your husband, call the police. It's like a terrible dream.

This morning Olga went to the park again. Maybe Maksimka is waiting for her here, on this very bench? Grief flooded the girl with her head. She burst into tears:
- My son, where are you?

The terrible truth Snejana in her heart threw a lump of men's shirts and trousers on the bed:
- Here, take your belongings and get out!
- Thysterical ... — maliciously strained through his teeth, raking things into a bag. - And how could I contact someone like that? Sit alone in this hole now!
- It's not alone! I have a son.

Tomas grinned contemptuously:
- Who are you kidding? He never called you mom. If they find out you stole it, you'll go to jail.
- I did it for you! You said you wanted a son!
- Well, raise him alone now.

The man grabbed the bag and flew out of the house. Snejana stared at the lover and shuddered when the front door crashed. She wrapped herself in her arms and howled into her voice.
From the next room came a boy of three years and hesitantly froze, looking at a sobbing woman. He vaguely remembered another face with kind eyes, warm hands. This vision came to him in a dream, and he called him his mother. But every day the image was erased. There was only this aunt around. She was constantly swearing and giving back her head. And now she was crying for some reason.

Kroch carefully approached and tried to look into her eyes. The woman turned and the evil barked to get him to his room. The boy obeyed.

Snejana was overcome by heavy thoughts. She's 26 now. It's true that she's forgotten in the middle of nowhere. Why don't you sell your house and go to town looking for a better life? Where do I put the kid? And why, you fool, would you steal it?

It's just like a white day. I wanted to please Tomas. They met a year ago, and the girl immediately realized that you need to hold on to him with your hands and feet. With money, handsome, 10 years older than her. I dreamed of a son. And Snezhan has long reconciled with the medical verdict - she is not destined to be a mother.

At that time, the girl lived in a nearby town, worked in a local clinic as a therapist. One day, a new patient appeared in the hospital - a girl with a two-year-old child. What blond eyes and golden hair he had. Look!

And then Snejana had a plan. Of course, she knew that mom's address -- she looked at her medical records. When the lover once again went on a long business trip, she began to come every day on the old grandfather’s “volcano” to the neighboring village and monitor the house of that girl.

Soon Snezhan studied the simple daily routine of Olga. She often went with her son for a walk in the park, and there to the forest is close. The future kidnapper waited for the chance, and he introduced himself. When the mother slipped the child candy and rushed towards the cottages, the girl jumped out of hiding, quickly took the child out of the wheelchair and ran into the woods, where she hid the car.

She took the baby to the village and settled in the house, which was inherited by her late grandmother. None of the neighbors suspected anything, so she gave birth. When the lover returned from the trip, he laughed. But the miracle did not happen - Tomas did not get attached to the baby, quickly played with a new "toy". And Snezhana motherhood soon got tired.

"Where should I put it?" In the children's handover, there will be questions. Not in the woods, right? I will take him to where I took him.

When her husband left for work, Olya quickly rinsed a coffee mug and looked out the window. The weather was spoiling. The girl was going outside. “We need to go to the park faster. Maxique is now three... What have you become? Will I never find you, son?

I burst into tears and fell on the couch. After crying, she cleaned herself up and left the house.

On the bench sat the baby and shuddered chilly in the shallow rain. He didn't know what to do or where to go. That aunt said to sit and wait for mom to come. But who is this mom? Why was he left here?

- Maxi-i-im! My son! he screamed from behind his back. A beautiful aunt ran to him, there was something so familiar in her... Who is she? Looking at her in all eyes, the baby slipped off the bench. I took an indecisive step...
- Ma-ma-a!! and threw himself into her arms.

Tags

See also

New and interesting