When my husband died, I decided to sell our apartment and buy myself something smaller, the stepson’s wife showed up without delay.

In most cases, buying a second apartment This is not only an important, responsible decision for the whole family, but also an important event that brings with it good news and positive changes. The new property opens up a number of new opportunities and amenities for its owners. It improves the quality of life and generally works for the future.

Unfortunately, there are negative factors that can spoil your mood on this day. For example, taxes, price, the sudden news of noisy neighbors or broken wiring. But most of all, your relatives can be disappointed, who like to go out of their own business or, worse, claim their share in your new property. Yeah, that happens in life. The reader shares her story.

If I say that I don’t like modern youth, you will probably imagine me as an old grandmother with a cranberry and a scarf. But I'm not like that, believe me. At the age of 62, I am well versed in fashion trends, subscribed to several current magazines, actively hosts social networks and even a small YouTube channel.

With an understanding of today’s trends, I’m fine. In addition, I spend a lot of free time on aerobics and shaping, so my figure can envy many young girls. And I’m not lying, just look at how many representatives of the new generation do not follow themselves: laziness, bad habits, gluttony. And to be beautiful and attract your appearance is not even a job, it is a lifestyle.

I believe that a woman should not plow like a scrap horse. Nobody should, really, but men are just better at it. Women are born for comfort and security. Creativity and self-actualization. Every day she should develop and please others just by her presence. So I don’t suffer from the fact that I’ve never worked in my life.

My husband, who recently left us in a better world, was a man of understanding. He kept me, shore, like the apple of an eye. He said that he had something to compare with, because his first wife sucked all the juices of life out of him. So our meeting was the beginning of a new, better life for him. And I understand that very well.

But he's gone. We had no children of our own, and only a son, my stepson, remained from our first marriage. The guy, however, is quite adequate. Quiet, calm, with his father’s eyes and a confident voice. We never had a problem with him, he always respected me. It was clear that his father had explained everything to him.

But his wife, my daughter-in-law, is another matter. I've never seen a more meticulous and meticulous girl. A gray mouse with huge glasses and a bunch of hair on its head. Delivering, annoying, there is simply no strength. While I am used to being courteous, with due respect and good manners, she behaves like a yard mug, mugging words and picking her teeth during meals.

After my husband left, I realized that I would not be able to live in our apartment for long. All the furniture, walls, windows reminded me of him. The suffering should not increase, I know for sure, so something urgently needed to change. It is a good thing that I know many intelligent people who are ready to help the unfortunate widow at the first request.

I decided to sell our former apartment and buy something smaller instead. Three large rooms for me alone is too much, and life in another area was supposed to give me strength and the right mood. With the help of the right advice, we managed to make a good deal. I got a new apartment with a good renovation, which was almost equal to the old one in terms of footage. And the area outside the window pleased with its greenery and chirping birds.

But you won't believe who started opening their mouths again. Sister-in-law! She hoped that she would get the apartment with her stepson. My husband and his ex-son got some savings there, but I did not go into their affairs and do not interfere. I don’t care how much money my husband left them, so why do they claim my property?

And most importantly, how interesting. My son did not react to my move at all. I haven't heard a word from him. But the daughter-in-law called several times and constantly with claims. I hate her squeaky voice and her speech. Soon the mat will start referring to me. How could I sell my husband’s former apartment, why didn’t I consult his relatives? She needs the most, you see.

How can I separate myself from them forever? So they don't have the right to call me and ask their stupid questions? I am now a free woman who still cannot forget her only love. What questions can I have? What, am I supposed to sell everything and give it to this humbug? Can't wait. Let him live with mine first and at least try to wash himself. We'll talk about who owes who. Let him know I won't just give up on mine.

Tags

See also

New and interesting