I fell in love with a wonderful girl, I can’t stop thinking about her, but she’s already married.

Life is full of surprises, both pleasant and not so good. You never know when or where the next surprise is coming. And one of our readers did not think that at the birthday of an old friend will meet his love.

However, the lady was married, which instantly turned a promising romance into a real problem for a man in love. What to say, if he even wanted to share his story on the Internet to get good advice. But will it help him?

I love a married woman: “This acquaintance turned my life upside down.” That day, I used to look on Facebook, where I saw an old friend celebrating his birthday. Found the number, called, congratulated. And he, having learned that I am now nearby, invited to celebrate this event together with their large company, Kostya writes.

“To be honest, I reluctantly accepted that invitation. After a difficult week, I felt tired and was just going to rest, but it was uncomfortable to refuse. When will we see him again, if not today? So I went to visit and was soon there. That's where I met Ira.

She was charming and cheerful, easily supported any dialogue. I immediately felt attracted to this girl and did not walk away from her all evening. Even with the birthday boy, I never really talked. His guest completely captured my attention. It was as if I had known him for fifteen years, but Irina.

Since that day, we began to correspond and call her, a couple of times went on a date. And then I found out that I love a married woman.Ira has been married for four years. This discovery came as a real shock to me.

It turns out that the relationship with my husband in my beloved completely broke down. Divorce is still difficult for her to decide. She is sure that her husband will not want to hear about the divorce. And Ira is especially concerned about what her family will say about her divorce, who are still confident that she has a happy and cloudless marriage.

Therefore, Irina does not see any problem in our novel, since she considers herself a free woman. I can't look at all this lightly. And the fact that she is married is an obstacle for me that cannot be avoided. I never thought I would destroy anyone’s family. And that's actually what it is now.

I consulted with a couple of close friends, but their advice brought even more confusion to my thoughts and feelings. One says I have to disappear from Irina's life now because it's only going to get worse. Another states that he sees nothing wrong with such a short-term romance. But it’s not a short-term romance, I’m really in love with it!

However, it seems that Ira will not divorce, so the only sensible solution is to leave her alone. But you can’t get it out of your head. Some kind of obsession, honestly! – perplexes Kostya.

It seems that Kostya himself is leaning towards a more correct option. However, he needs to make this decision on his own, because only he is responsible for his life. Write in the comments what you think about this. What advice would you give to this young man in love?

Tags

See also

New and interesting