It wasn’t until I was 40 that I met the perfect man, he was married, but I decided that my happiness was more important than someone else’s.

I am sure that every person who can think for at least seven years has thought: “Is there justice in life?” So are you.

Justify yourself in life: you are a sparrow. Young, recently learned to fly. And very curious. Out of curiosity, you got yourself into trouble. Or somewhere next to your food for some reason there was a new tight spring from the clothespin, and you stuck your beak directly inside the spring, and you could not pull it out. Or succumbed to the bait from cruel people who so "amused themselves" - doomed you to an early death from hunger or in the cat's mouth.

You could not eat or drink with a lock on your beak. And flying was hard. You somehow moved as a cubar, flipping on the fly... It was very unfair to you. Desperate, floundering along the way, you flew where you could. And fell straight into the hem of the apron of a woman sitting on the porch, who was peeling young potatoes.

This woman always fed birds that did not fly south in winter, and she had the sensitive, gentle, skillful hands of the best grandmother and needlewoman. She quickly and deftly freed you from the trap, and you faded before you had time to properly tweet "thank you." For you, sparrow, justice has been served without delay.

But you're not a sparrow. But you're human. And you are well aware of the bitter feeling of unfair fault-finding, evaluation, actions of other people. What about that? Bulat Okudzhava has a song known by two titles. On the labels of records she was named "Old King". And another title on the label would not fit: "A song about an old, sick, tired king who went to conquer a foreign country, and what happened."

It seems to say in passing whether there is justice in life: “And carrots, by the way, are always not enough for everyone.” Perhaps this song will help you understand the situation. Please read:

The reader's letter "Hello!" My name is Alena and I am almost 40 years old. I was disappointed in men and in my life. Three times I have had a serious civil marriage relationship, but I have not married any of my men. You know, everyone wanted me to quit my job, go out and devote myself to him, the precious one. I'm absolutely not happy with that. I want to work, develop, improve. That's why I broke up with them...

And now he's in my life. perfect-man. He's a little older than me. Smart, successful, decent, polite, attractive, wealthy. We met at work. Both are working in computer technology, and our companies have commissioned us to do a joint project. At first, our communication was only business. However, I had to spend a lot of time working on the project.

Then snack, then coffee and tea, and talk not only about work. It turned out that we are fond of horseback riding and photo hunting, we like similar music. Well, the fact that he's married, he has two children, I also found out. Clearly, such an ideal could hardly be free. I didn’t even think about taking him out of the family.

But we were drawn to each other, we stayed more and more in the evenings, we are very interesting together. So they became lovers... At first, I was okay. And then I thought: can a husband change his beloved wife? And if there is no love in marriage, then is a marriage justified in which people just get used to and tolerate each other because of children? Are children better off when love has evaporated from the relationship between father and mother? They will certainly notice insincerity, pretense.

Justice in life should be the same for everyone, right? My lover stayed with me the other night. When I woke up, I felt that I wanted to fall asleep and wake up in his arms always, even ready to cook him. I admitted it. And he said that I was very dear to him, that he wanted to be with me, but he would not abandon the children. Why leave them? His children will always be his children and he will be their father.

If he loves me, he doesn't love his wife. I never thought I could resist feeling married. I didn't. I can't give it up. And isn’t my happiness the most important thing to us? There must be justice in life ...”

What about the carrots?

Tags

See also

New and interesting