Yulia Vysotskaya got in touch after all the ridicule and answered the haters, she will continue to cook

Recently, everyone has been saying that Julia Vysotskaya can't cook. Her famous cooking show “Eat at Home” was subjected to terrible criticism. And the actress herself is called almost a quack in the world of food.

Of course, the wave of the hat could not but fall on the social networks of the presenter. It's a shame when you've been working on a project for so many years and you get this response. But Vysotskaya decided to respond to all detractors. What happened, read further in the article.

Julia Vysotskaya does not know how to cook More recently, the entire Internet stood on his ears. Many have begun to revisit the old editions of Eating at Home. And it turned out that Julia Vysotskaya does not know how to cook. Whether that's true is up to you. After all, many hostess really learned from the show actress useful culinary life hacks and tips.

Nevertheless, the sins of Vysotskaya are enough. What's wrong with a popular TV program about food, I wrote earlier. You can read the culinary masterpieces of Julia in the article at the link.

juliavysotskayaofficial Of course, Vysotskaya could not help learning about what they say about her on the Internet. I think she's got video reviews and memes based on her failed recipes. In such cases, celebrities act differently. Someone just misses everything, and someone stands up for himself. But what did Julia do?

The actress posted in his Instagram account not the most successful selfie and signed it: “Going on.” There is no need to go to a fortune teller: Vysotskaya probably wanted to show that she did not care about the hat. She did her job and will continue to do it.

Here, for example, with heat and heat, she presented a recipe for risotto. It looks like the presenter is trying to undo the mistakes of his past by cooking a normal appetizing dish. Moreover, she emphasizes that onions for rice should not burn. For this, Julia, as always, uses her crown combination of butter and olive oil.

Despite a very modest reaction Vysotskaya in the Network, the other day she posted another photo. The host at the airport, she's going somewhere. The caption says a lot: "That's how I take my hair and drag it." It is not always possible to be where you want to be, but it is always possible to move from one place to another and break.”

Yulia’s husband, the famous director Andrei Konchalovsky, has repeatedly said that his wife prefers to go through difficult periods abroad. So it is no surprise that the actress decided to retire and left the country. A change of scenery is always good!

I must say that the TV presenter received enormous support. Julia is really loved. For example, one of the comments under the last post of the actress: “You may not believe me, but I started looking at your recipes a couple of years ago, when Googled recipes cheesecakes.” I tried to find a recipe similar to my grandmother's. She had them with such a tasty crust, leaking a little. And it was only in your recipe that I understood how she made them!

juliavysotskayaofficial That's how it is! Even the worst recipe for someone can be a treasure. No wonder they say that for every product there is a merchant. So it is not surprising that the work of Vysotskaya still admires so many people.

What do you think of Julia and her cooking show? Still watching it?

Tags

See also

New and interesting