Why Julia Vysotskaya buys dishes in flea markets

The author’s culinary TV program of Yulia Vysotskaya called “Eat at home!” since 2003 has captivated the hearts of many viewers. This program is famous for exquisite and delicious recipes from a famous actress and cook. However, an integral highlight of the TV show was the original kitchen presenter. Surely, everyone who saw this show, wanted to take a closer look at what this part of the house of celebrity consists of. That's why today "Site" It will tell you what the dishes of Julia Vysotskaya look like.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Edim Home! (@edimdoma.ru)

It is no secret that the real kitchen of Julia is a studio where culinary shootings take place. More recently, on her YouTube channel, the woman showed fans behind the scenes of her own kitchen. She told in detail where she extracts all the kitchen utensils and what guided her.

“There is much to be said about the atmosphere. Some people think that the details make up our lives. Another will say that 2-3 cups are enough, because what are these jars, plates and so on? Any of these opinions have a place. But here's my point: What I have in my kitchen can make me feel better. That is, when the day is gray outside, when there is some trouble, then I take my favorite cup in my hands, and I have the illusion that I control something in this way. At this point, I get exactly what I want. And this is so rare in life ..., shares Julia.

Everything that is in the kitchen of Julia Vysotskaya, never specially brought and not bought for the filming of the program “Eat at home!”. It's a personal home collection and it's been collected over the years. “Teaspoons, for example, are all different for me. They were bought in various flea markets. Something was found in Moscow and St. Petersburg, and something in Rome, London, Budapest, says Julia, introducing her dishes.

On the left in the photo above you can see a real family relic Konchalovsky. The mother of her husband Julia gave her son Andrei Konchalovsky personal devices for the 50th anniversary. "A very touching gift," the woman admits.

Next, Julia Vysotskaya shows a unique stopper for sparkling. This device helps to keep bubbles in the drink. Also a woman sharing lifehack. It turns out that you can save gas in champagne with the help of an ordinary teaspoon placed in the neck of the bottle. Thus, a large number of bubbles will linger in the container for as much as 24 hours.

And in the end, a tour of your favorite cuisine Julia shows two more unusual things. It's stand-up fork and knife in the form of a dog and a cat. She uses them to serve the festive table. Of course, these details look very impressive!

You can see in more detail all the charms of the kitchen of Julia Vysotskaya in this video.

We hope you, like us, were very curious to learn how Yulia Vysotskaya makes her kitchen real. powerhouse It inspires the audience to new culinary feats. They were brave to share their impressions of what they saw in the comments. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting