A neighbor called and told me that my daughter in the apartment settled some strange man, I immediately understood who it could be.

Over the years, we do not get younger, so health can often make itself felt. This applies to everyone, regardless of gender. Age of old age for men It can start at about 60 years of age, although this is individual and can vary. Nevertheless, advanced summers somehow make themselves felt in one way or another.

Someone begins to complain about health, demand special attention and attitude. Some people change their character one way or another. People begin to be more irritable, nervous or, conversely, to be in a constantly elevated mood. In addition, some doctors have noticed that old age for men can be a period when they start thinking about their heritage and leaving a mark on the world for future generations.

After my husband left me with my daughter, I internalized myself to live for the sake of the child. I worked hard at work like an ox. I tried to save every penny for the future, so that the baby did not need anything. It turned out, of course, so: try to live in a rented apartment, without higher education, with a job that has no prospects.

Meanwhile, my ex-husband sold his apartment and moved to another city. There he had a young mother, with whom he decided to build a relationship. As a child support, he sent me only a pitiful penny. Probably just to make you angry. After all, even on his birthday, not to mention other holidays, he never bothered to call his daughter. Not to send any kind of gift.

Time went by, my daughter grew up and graduated from school. Thank goodness I managed to raise her as a normal person, so she grabbed her head and managed to get into college. That's when I decided that while Zoe was living in a dorm, I could go abroad to work. There was still time and my health did not let me down. We can work for the future.

The first year was difficult to adapt. I was frightened by people who spoke another language with their own rules and habits. I could not get used to the unfamiliar sounds, climate and customs of the locals. But after some time I found a group of compatriots on the Internet and began to listen to their advice. I even met some people in person.

It got easier. I learned to save time for rest. I understood all the wisdom of my work, it turned out, nothing complicated. I noticed the days when the store next door had the highest discounts. And then I even managed to find a small job. I will not say that it was easy for me, but for some 5 years I managed to raise money for a good one-room apartment for me and Zoe.

My school was coming to an end and I decided to go home. My friends didn’t want to let me go, they said I would come back. But then I couldn't understand them. Why would I do that? Working for others, for what? Why do so many of our people choose to stay abroad, as if forgetting the very reason for their arrival?

Back in our hometown, my daughter and I talked for a long time about life, work and the time we were not together. I was resting, my daughter was tinkering around the house, everything was fine.

After a short search, the apartment was purchased. It was enough for 2 rooms, however, the repair was so bad. But I didn't pay attention to it, the main thing - the apartment was bought. Ours. No extra owners, rent, contracts. Our own private nest. A place to live without any obstacles.

But after six months, I suddenly began to realize that for a comfortable life for us, mother and adult daughter, one apartment will not be enough. I became annoyed by her late-night phone conversations behind the wall. I saw her boyfriend a couple of times through the kitchen window. It was clear that it could not go on for so long. Something was pulling me back. Work a little more and buy another apartment.

My daughter would have lived there for a while. With comfort and without my morals. And if she comes across a normal guy who can take her to him, then I certainly will not give up passive income. With my experience and the connections I still have, I'll take a couple of years to earn the right amount.

My daughter supported me, so without delaying the idea, I went back to where I had just left with such pleasure. The first month was the easiest for me. I met again with the girls who stayed last time, they still joked about me, said that they knew that I would be back. I didn't even argue.

But work is work and, believe me, this is not a resort. You need to work hard, trying not to be particularly distracted by fatigue, aching body and lack of sleep. However, all this can be tolerated if you stay in a normal mood. Just working, communicating with my daughter and thinking that for complete happiness I have less and less time.

But it didn't work out. I got a call from our neighbor one day. Great woman, 10 years older than me. She even ran her own home-cooking page. Without much pleasure, she told me that a man had moved into our apartment. He lives with my daughter, but he looks bad, and even older than her by 30 years. It's a very strange character, so I need to know.

You know, I didn't even doubt for a second who it was. My daughter did not find herself in the trash to start a relationship with a man much older than herself. There's no other choice. That's right, my ex-husband found our new apartment. I took the day off and, having calculated the time so that it was her morning, called her via video link.

The age of old age for men is just that. The battered, skewed ex-husband, and, concurrently, the father of the daughter he had abandoned, looked at me from the sidelines and was bluntly silent. Zoya tried to keep the situation under control, smiled and asked me to stay calm, not to break down “for trifles”. But I was set on a scandal. For an hour and a half we sorted out the relationship until my tablet begged for mercy in the form of recharging. The next time my daughter didn’t answer.

I know my daughter. Although we have not seen each other during her studies, her character is very clear to me. Because I have the same one. Now she's gonna try to get her dad to work, because he's his own father. He's gonna throw her. But how do I explain it to Zoe? Her young stubbornness is unable to admit her mistakes only if they hurt her. I wouldn't want that.

What about taking tickets and flying home? Then I'm going to have a fight with my employers, lose money, and I'm not going to be able to come back here starting over. Or just score, leave it as it is, and then come and kick out her ex-husband, despite Zoe's protests?

Peels He is, you see, aged and very ill. He needs care, you know? And I, her mother, don't need care? I'm the one who's been rattling this whole time so we both have a normal perspective. Where her father got himself a sore, I don't care at all. What right does he have to come back? My will would have treated him like a sick dog: I would have taken him to the forest, and there, whatever would happen. Now you're free and do what you want, darling.

Tags

See also

New and interesting