When you need to cook dinner, take a kilogram of onions and send to the oven, the snack is tastier than meat.

Baked onions in the oven It was the first time I visited a friend of mine. She is a wonderful hostess and loves to experiment with different foods and condiments. Therefore, everyone is sure that Tatiana will definitely try to feed the audience with an unusual handmade delicacy. And this time the crown dish was onions.

Guests were sitting at the table in anticipation of the surprise as the young hostess stepped out of the kitchen holding a rectangular shape with high sides. She smiled mysteriously and put her creation on the table, from the smell and appearance of which everyone salivated. I had no idea a regular onion could look so amazing!

My friend loves this vegetable in any form and prepares a variety of dishes from it. For example, onions pickled or fried, cakes with onion filling, dumplings with onions, onion soup and novelty - Baked onions in the oven.

This is not surprising, because she still in kindergarten wrapped half of the bulb, because without onions she did not sit down to lunch. Baked onions in the oven - the original snack, which looked good on the festive table. So I asked my friend for a recipe, and she told me everything. Anyone interested, take note.

The ingredients
  • 7 medium bulbs
  • 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • 2 tsp major salt
  • 2 tsp sugar sand
  • 1 tsp dried garlic
  • 2 tsp ground paprika
  • 1 tsp fragrant herb mixture
  • 0.5 tbsp of refined sunflower oil
  • 0.5 packs of butter
  • 2 large heads of garlic
  • chili

Preparation
  1. Onions must be cleaned, ponytails removed and cut into four pieces with a knife. Take a glass, ceramic or enameled bowl and fold the prepared onion into it. 195490

2. We pour salt, paprika, pepper, garlic powder and favorite fragrant herbs into the bowl. Add to the onions soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. We pour sunflower oil into a bowl and mix everything thoroughly.
  3. A bowl with onions should be tightly covered with a lid or wrapped with food film and put in the refrigerator to marinate at night. Marinated onions should be removed from the refrigerator and stirred again.
  4. Choose a beautiful ceramic or glass heat-resistant form for baking and lubricate it with sunflower oil. Put all the onions in the mold. Cut whole heads of garlic across and arrange beautifully on top of the onions.

5. Carefully sprinkle the surface of onions and garlic with sugar, so that everything is covered with them evenly and appetizingly browned. Put in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 45 minutes to bake. After 45 minutes, we take the form out of the oven, lay on top of the onion sliced butter and bake the dish for another 20 minutes. Done!

Baked onions in the oven: Editorial advice Ready snack served to the table hot right in the ceramic form in which it was baked. If you do not have free time, you can marinate onions for a couple of hours or even miss this stage in the process of cooking a dish. Without long marination, baked onions in the oven also turn out to be delicious.

I used to cook onions in a pan, roasting in vegetable oil or ghee. Added only a pinch of salt and black ground pepper. I like this dish very much, but guests, in my opinion, should not serve it: it looks too ordinary.

Quite another thing - baked onions in the oven. It looks presentable in ceramic form, and it is not shameful to put it on the festive table in front of guests!

Tags

See also

New and interesting