I asked my husband for new boots, but he said that there is no money for this, because it is so convenient to save on your wife, without denying yourself anything.

Some men who earn money for their families are sure: decree For a woman, it is one pleasure, rest and just paradise on earth. They do not understand that being constantly within four walls, even with a beloved child, is a test. Both for the nervous system and for physical health in general.

Peels has even more problems on the financial front. Addiction and inability to earn, for any person is something unbearable. Especially when you are told in the eye that “this is the norm”, “now you need to save”, “just now such a period”. But after all, ambitions, desire to go shopping, they do not disappear. So what to do if the decree has already stood across the throat?

How long have you been buying winter shoes? Not some sneakers or flip-flops, but good, good boots? I haven't changed mine in 5 years. Can you imagine the state they're in? And, unfortunately, I am looking forward to making such a purchase soon. Why? Welcome to the decree! Life for a child to the last drop. No comfort for myself.

My husband and my first child, Misha, is already 3 years old. But I still have to sit with him on maternity leave. As it happens, we have no way of leaving him alone with his nanny or grandmother. Kindergarten is not an option either, for personal reasons. So, I have to be in charge of the apartment, teach my son, entertain him and, of course, keep order in the house.

As long as my dad makes money, I stay on the farm. Although, to be honest, I haven't been able to figure out how I agreed to this for the last year. I don’t like anything about this family model. I want to get away, walk with friends, relax, hang out. But there is no such possibility. On the other hand, the husband. You think while I'm at home and overgrown with fat, he's making millions there?

I used to work, too. By profession. Accounting, not that it is my specialty, but it is a profile topic in which I understand something. Again, sitting and rewrite numbers from one column to another is not the limit of dreams. A tight office, sneaky gossip colleagues, constantly dissatisfied with the authorities. Isn't that right?

But it's work! It brings money, gives some freedom. And even talking to other people. Whatever they are snobs and prudish, you can always start a dialogue with them, gossip. The exact opposite of what I have now. You should know how sick I feel when my husband comes home. It's like I'm a prisoner and I'm on a short-term date.

But that’s not all that I’m not happy with right now. Money. Yes, I am such a mercantile person and I will tell you why. As I said before, money wasn’t a problem for me. I have always believed that you should spend only part of your salary on the family budget, and do the rest as you see fit. And it worked.

But now that I have no money at all, I am totally dependent on my husband. I have to ask him to buy things for the child and for himself. What good can it be when an adult, a thirty-year-old woman, asks her husband not even for money, but simply to buy ordinary feminine hygiene items. Funny and embarrassing at the same time.

But let’s not forget the crisis. Everyone's busy right now, so we need to tighten our belts. It turns out that forced savings are needed. But who to save on? You can't have a baby, you can't do it. So, let's save on his wife, she still watches TV shows from her laptop all day, why would she need new clothes?

And it's very offensive. A woman has to go shopping and buy herself something new, that's how we're programmed. I can’t wear the same shirt in a cage for 5 years and two pairs of identical trousers. Besides, I need bigger clothes now. After the birth, I need to recover normally, and I have no physical activity here. Gymnastics in front of the TV? Don't be ridiculous, it only works in movies.

But the last thing that pissed me off was a pair of my old boots. They broke, that's what happens. Not only are the old ones so narrow for me. In the ankle area, my legs have become wider and my old shoes are now causing discomfort. Even if they are repaired, this joint can not be fixed. So we have to go to the store.

My husband refused to buy a new one. Arguing this by the fact that by the winter season I will definitely lose weight and fit into renovated boots. Here we go. You don’t have to hurry, so let it be. In response to that, I would probably booze for a couple of days and calm down if it weren’t for one but.

The next day my husband bought a pair of leather shoes. Good firm, model and sky-high price tag. To my mute question, he immediately replied that his profession always makes him look good. Working with people is another level and he would like to wear jeans and a T-shirt, but duty obliges to dress up.

This shoe incident must have shaken my already tired psyche. I made a scandal, and did not restrain myself even because of the child. I'm so sick of this life. A hopeless longing, routine and despondency. And then the husband, as if decided to bully. Who knows, maybe he's spending all his money on another woman. I don’t know what he’s doing most of the time!

So now I'm thinking about divorce. I'm not asking my husband for anything else. I don't even talk to him. I play with my child and cook for him and for myself. I borrowed money from my mom on this occasion. I look at what is happening with some indifference. My husband is trying to do something, but the picture is unchanged. I don’t know what will happen, but I can’t stand it anymore.

Takeprosto Girls, be careful not to drown in these quicksands like I do. Behave so that everything in your family is equal. Otherwise, you will not notice how you turn into an aunt with dirty hair. Is that what you want?

Tags

See also

New and interesting