Dalai Lama's advice for women who want to get rid of problems and fly towards a happy future

Woman is strength and grace, mind, inspiration and immediacy. But every woman sometimes experiences exhaustion and fatigue. When it seems that happiness will no longer appear in life, that ahead only gray everyday life. How to bring back colors and feelings? How can you trust yourself and your uniqueness again? When a woman has everything in her personal life, life becomes happier. How to achieve harmony in life, will tell the Dalai Lama, who gave 5 wise tips that any woman should use.

Life is becoming happier. Everyone has their own misfortune. Someone every evening drowns in his own loneliness, someone cries from the indifference of his husband, who a few years ago was in his arms. And someone caught up in a web of toxic relationships that do not have the strength to break. And everyone dreams of flying like a bird towards happiness and goodness, leaving behind all the problems and adversity.

Today, the world is in chaos, in which things are valued and people are used. Women have lost their tenderness, they should be a firm shoulder for men and inspire them to great achievements. But a woman should not take responsibility for a man’s failures and increase his self-esteem. You don’t have to become a thing that decorates someone’s life. A woman should be happy with a man.

How often do we turn our pain into a cult? We like to suffer for small things, take everything to heart. But it is the choice of the person to suffer or not. Of course, it is very hurtful when a loved one does not appreciate you, but it is your choice to cry in the pillow or reach new heights. Rethink your life, rethink it, and make the right decision to evolve.

Dalai Lama’s advice on how to be happier Every morning, start by thinking, Today is a new day. I'm awake, I'm alive, I'll be lucky. I have a wonderful life filled with new experiences and experiences. I live every moment of my life for the good of myself and the world.”

To suffer unrequited love or to endure the bullying of a tyrant is to waste your life. Take your life into your own hands because you may not get a second chance. A divorce or breakup is not a reason to shed tears because you were rejected. It is an opportunity to rethink events and learn from them.

We cannot say for certain that the man who is with us today is destined for us. It will only show time and action. Perhaps the universe has prepared a real gift for you. And what you want today, you don't really need.

Trust your fate. Learn to be easy and pleasant in communication, do not blame all your problems on a man like in a garbage can. Work through your complexes and problems, and then you will meet a real loving man.

A happy woman is a woman who is in harmony with herself and the world. She is calm, emotionally balanced, she enjoys every moment of life. When you learn to love yourself, you’ll get less sick and see your life change for the better.

The Dalai Lama believes that there is no intellectual difference between a man and a woman. All people have equal rights. Men cannot without women, and women cannot without men. This is the law of universal equilibrium.

You can achieve harmony in the world if you achieve harmony within yourself. Our land needs people who know how to live in happiness and harmony. Learn to live in the here and now, and then you will feel every moment of your life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting