Husband doesn't know I want to divorce him, asks to return from Germany

Marina is on the verge of divorce from her once beloved husband. In March, she and her son emigrated to Germany to keep the child alive. At first, the woman missed home a lot, but then adapted to her new life. My son is doing well abroad.

The heroine is seriously thinking about not returning to her homeland. Especially since the relationship with the spouse during this time deteriorated. Now the man demands that his wife return to Ukraine, although the situation in the country is still tense. What Marina will decide, read further in the article.

My son and I went abroad for security reasons last spring. I hated it, but I feared rockets in the sky more than life in a new place. My friend helped me find a home in Germany. At first I lived on social benefits, but at the same time I was looking for at least some work. I'm working at the factory now.

My son adapted much faster than I did. He goes to German school and actively learns the language. He likes it here, to be honest. And I understand why. The atmosphere was not the most favorable at home.

I was always at work at school, then at home checking notebooks fell asleep. And my husband, a creative soul, did nothing. He never had a stable income. We could live almost a month from time to time, because I don’t have the highest salary, then, on the contrary, bathe in abundance.

But I loved my husband. Or rather, I thought so. He's my first and only. When I was young, I dreamed that this was the ideal marriage. Once and for life. Eventually I realized that this was an illusion.

Tolya, by the way, has been married before. Moreover, he has a daughter from his first marriage, but he practically does not communicate with her. There is no question of alimony with such work. I felt sorry for that woman sometimes. But I never saw her. I don’t know what my husband’s first wife looks like.

In general, the longer I am here, the less I want to go home. It's like I was born again. Yes, it was difficult at first, it is not easy now either. But here I feel alive. I have new friends and interests. I see my son glowing with happiness when he comes home.

But communication with my husband began to slowly deteriorate. He didn't even congratulate me on my birthday. I guess I forgot, as always. In our everyday life, this happens, let alone long-distance relationships.

But the most interesting thing is that lately Tolya has been calling more and more and asking me to come home. Like he's sick without a family. He believes that all the worst is over and fear for his son is not worth it. Bullshit! I'm sure you can expect anything from our neighbor. I don't want to put a child in such danger.

I don't want to go. To be honest, I feel like I am on the verge of divorce. I think it would be like breaking up with my husband peacefully and staying in Germany. At least until his son is educated and decides what he wants out of life.

When my mother found out about my plans, she started talking me out. I mean, I can't get a divorce at my age. I'm 43, if anything. But why not if the soul demands it?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story shows that even the longest relationship does not guarantee that sooner or later it will not end. You can start life from scratch at any age. There would be a desire and opportunity to do so. Marina has already decided everything for herself. Now you need to understand how to implement the plan. Do you think she'll make it?

Tags

See also

New and interesting