Borodina called the Soviet abusive protagonist of the film “Girls”

It is unlikely that the places where the film “Girls” was shot will be able to tell about what is so abusive in the behavior of the main character of the tape Ilya Kovrigin. He was played by Nikolai Rybnikov. He played well, because many viewers fell in love with him. Nadezhda Rumyantsev, and all the actors also talented, sincere, organically conveyed the characters of their characters. The stories told by “Girls” believe from the first frames to the final of the film.

Where did the film "Girls"

The plot of the picture is simple. I'm sure you remember him. If not, it’s a great way to watch the movie tonight. The creation of a true lyrical comedy contributed to the fact that it was filmed in different cities and villages of the country. The village of loggers, scenes in the local dormitory were filmed in Mosfilm scenery, at the studio.

But field surveys of the work of loggers took place in several places: first we went to the Urals, to the real forest industry of the Perm region. But in the thirty-degree frost to shoot was too difficult. At least this episode: Ilya Kovrigin, the hero of Rybnikov, licked a spoon in the cold - and she immediately snapped to her lips.

The road brings us closer: where the film “Girls” was filmed, Nikolai Nikolaevich sharply pulled back the spoon, and it came off right with the skin. What kind of doubles?! We moved to film in the Tver region. The scenes with the train were filmed in the Spas-Klepiks of the Ryazan region: there was deforestation on one of the stretches along the existing narrow gauge railway. So there was no need to make anything specially. The filming of the final scenes took place in Yalta. In short, we did. And the road favors rapprochement, the establishment of friendly relations.

Only here Rybnikov and Rumyantseva did not particularly become friends: these two stars were quite tense towards each other. Apparently, that is why the scenes where their characters quarrel from the heart turned out to be very successful.

Is Kovrigin an abusive? Well, we talked about the places where the film was shot, but why can Ilya Kovrigin be considered an abuser? Please pay attention!

Distinctive features of abusers
  1. At the beginning of a relationship, idealization, almost adoration of a partner. But then...

2. Frequent depreciation of the external and internal qualities of the partner, humiliation of his/her dignity: you can’t go out with you and people – criticism, nitpicking on any occasion and without it.
  3. Aggression towards a partner in any of its manifestations.

4. Constant surveillance, almost surveillance. Reporting requirements: where, with whom, when you're home. Unplugs the phone, gets into personal correspondence.
  5. Jealousy.
  6. The desire to isolate a partner from communicating with loved ones, the use of various prohibitions.
  7. Representing yourself as a victim: “It’s all because of you,” “if it weren’t for you...”, “You’re torturing me,” “I gave you the best years of my life...”

8. Willingness to beat myself in the chest, they say, what a monster I am. But there is a complete lack of self-control. Such “repentance” is necessarily followed by new bullying.
  9. Sharp changes in mood: tenderness, then rudeness, even cruelty.

On trial to readers

Remember that abusive behavior is inherent in both men and women. So, the portrait of the abuser in general outlines in front of you. Can you determine whether the behavior of Ilya Kovrigin manifested abusive traits? Do you share the opinion of Ksenia Borodina? Please share your observations.

Tags

See also

New and interesting