Remember and whisper this phrase, money will immediately fall on the card, from where you do not expect.

Most likely, each of us at least once thought that it would be great to become rich and earn more than he earns now. In esotericism it is believed that our materiality It depends not only on effort, but also on cash flow. Access to which we often deny ourselves. If money energy is activated, then finances will come to a person easily and in the right amount.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you what phrase to say to money-driven. A fortune plot!

Money is the most important organ from which welfareFinancial well-being is the brain (mind). In fact, it is the most powerful tool. But for it to work effectively, you need to use it correctly. It is important to give the correct settings and remove everything that interferes. Then he will do everything possible and even impossible for you, solve absolutely any problem or task.

“In order to attract money, luck and prosperity, engage in filling the energy of your business sphere!” advises the founder of the Altai methodology of Shua-shamanism, master Vladislav.

Career and business smell. Take a bay leaf (if possible, the freshest and whole), rub it with the fingers of your left hand and inhale the aroma. Try to breathe in as deeply as possible, feel the smell. The aroma of the bay leaf has unique properties: it favorably affects the business, financial sphere of human energy.

Well, to strengthen these properties, you need to carry out such a conspiracy: “I sigh the smell, I will be rich.” Gold and silver, and your own mind. Truly. Not with a knuckle, but seriously. The money will arrive soon!

After that, the sheet must be put in the wallet (in any compartment, any pocket). It is believed that bay leaves must be stored where the money is. Periodically, the bay leaf should be taken out and repeated this practice. And when the leaf stops exuding the aroma, just replace it with a new one, and throw the old one into the water.

This attitude from the conspiracy affects the mind, the subconscious. Money will come from where you don’t expect it to come from! Your mind will just find the best solution for you.

You can also take 5 beautiful leaves, drop on each pair of drops of orange essential oil. Let them dry in the sun. After that, you need to put them in the places where you most often have money. It's a very powerful money mascot!

Still working. practice: Take a big beautiful sheet. Write on it the amount of money you need. Then lubricate it with your favorite essential oil. After that, squeeze between your hands, rub it lightly and say: “Well, rub you, I ask for help in money.”

I also suggest you find out what words you need to say in the morning so that life will play with bright colors. Meditation for well-being and prosperity!

Money energy is not activated by itself. Here “works” only gradual and systematic work on yourself and your relationship with money. In addition to conspiracies, it is important to find your own. limiting (Installations related to money) that prevent you from earning more. You need to write them down and then try to remember where you heard them. Most often, such installations come from childhood.

If you catch yourself thinking that a negative attitude is turned on, immediately replace it with a positive one and speak out loud or in your mind several times until the negative thought goes away. For example, instead of “nothing is easy to get”, you can say “I easily implement the best of opportunities”.

Tags

See also

New and interesting