Selection of logical problems for the smartest to check whether the brain is rusted

Do you want to test your abilities and find out your brain age? Then you're where you need to be. After all, today we have prepared for you interesting logic problems. They are quite complex and can put you at a loss. However, sometimes we need to shake our brain. You ready? Then let's get to work.

Editorial "Site" I have collected 5 most interesting tasks for you. Try your hand.

Interesting logic problems All tasks are different. Read the condition carefully and complete the task. In the end, we will share the correct answers so that you can test yourself. Good luck!

A mathematical example: Look at the picture. This seems to be a simple mathematical example. But there's a catch. Give me your answer.

Look at this sequence of numbers and tell me which number is missing. Try to find a logical pattern.

Of course, how could you do in this collection without a task with matches. As always, move one match so that equality is right.

The next level is harder now. Look at this pyramid and tell me how many balls there are. Keep in mind that this is just a front view.

The triangle problem is another task that needs a little thought. What number should be in the last triangle?

Correct answers
  1. We think you guessed it was all about the sequence of mathematical operations. First multiply and deli, and then add and subtract. So it turns out that 25 + 5 - 1 = 29.
  2. The number 1 is missing from the beginning. Approximately 20% of people do not notice this.
  3. We need to take one match off the plus and move it to three to get 9. Then you get 9 - 5 = 4.
  4. Here you need to connect all your spatial vision. The correct answer is 30 balls.
  5. The last triangle should have the number 2. If you subtract from the number above the triangle the number to the left of it, and then multiply by the number to the right, you get: 5 - 4 * 2 = 2. All of these actions are repeated in all triangles.

Now let's talk a little bit about the test results. If you answered one or two questions correctly, you still have work to do. We recommend solving as many tasks as possible to give food to the brain. Those who have solved 3 or 4 problems correctly can only be advised to maintain their level. Because you're doing well.

And those who have solved all five problems want to express our admiration. Admit it, do you solve interesting logical problems every day? Congratulations, your brain is well developed. If you want, you can share your results in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting