Mother-in-law came from Italy and forced to bake “Invisible pie” from apples

This is definitely the softest and lightest apple pie! My mother-in-law came over from Italy and just made me bake this cake. He has no equal! At the same time, he prepares quickly and without unnecessary fuss, so just ask: “Be sure to prepare it!” To taste the dough is not even like cake, but rather like cream!

Today's edition. "Site" share "Invisible Pie" apples. Salvation for the soul and the figure!

Light cake with apple ingredients
  • 4 apples
  • 1.5 tbsp lemon juice
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 60g sugar
  • 2g vanillin
  • 25g butter
  • 80g flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. To prepare the filling, wash and peel the apples. Cut them thinly (you can use a potato knife), spray them with lemon juice and put them aside.

2. And cookYou need to thoroughly beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and sugar.

3. Add vanilla sugar and pour the milk and melted butter. Stir well again until homogeneous.

4. Pour in the dough sifted flour along with the baking powder. Then add the sliced apples. Stir again.

5. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes until ready. Check the readiness with a wooden stick, if it is dry, then the cake is definitely baked.

6. That's all, a fragrant and light apple pie is ready. This pastry is better served to the table completely chilled. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to get acquainted with an excellent selection of recipes for apple pies. Such pastries will definitely taste both children and adults.

A light cake with apples must be baked in triple size, as it is eaten in the blink of an eye. If you wish, you can have a cake. powder Or smear with your favorite cream.

Apple pastries will definitely decorate both the festive table and a simple tea party on an ordinary weekday. The recipe is excellent, I recommend it from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting