Golden cottage cheese with cognac! I admire so much as I cook.

Nothing replaces anything. cottage-cake On the Easter table! I always cook this dish according to the recipe presented, and, I must pay tribute to the author, it turns out delightfully time after time.

Perhaps the secret is in the subtle aroma of raisins soaked in cognac. Or the fact that the recipe contains milk and starch instead of the usual flour and sour cream. Not so important, the main thing is that in the end I treat everyone to a very lush, elegant and fragrant Easter!

Easter cheese in the oven Ingredients
  • 600g cottage cheese
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 150g sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 50g starch
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar
  • 50g candied
  • 50g walnuts
  • 100g raisins
  • 50g cognac
  • 50g butter

Preparation
  1. Grind the candies and nuts. Soak the raisins in cognac.
  2. Separate the proteins from the yolks, rub the yolks with cottage cheese. Put the milk in the cottage cheese, mix the mass well.
  3. Add sugar, vanilla sugar and starch to the cottage cheese. Soaked in cognac raisins, candied fruit and nuts in the dough.
  4. Well beat the proteins and add them to the curd mass. Lubricate the form with oil and put a curd mass in it.
  5. Place Easter in a 180 degree oven. Put some butter on top. Bake Easter for about 60 minutes before the formation of a ruddy crust!

You can serve. pascha Sour cream, honey, jam, custard or melted white chocolate. This dessert flies off the plates at once, captivating everyone with an appetizing look and vanilla-cognac aroma! Be sure to cook this year for the Easter table and share a wonderful recipe with loved ones.

Tags

See also

New and interesting