Ordinary beets clean the liver like a vacuum cleaner! What it is recommended to use nutritionists, all the subtleties...

This is not just a vegetable cocktail, it is a healing serum for the liver! One day I had health problems and the doctor prescribed a course of antibiotics. After the course of taking the drugs, I felt terrible: heaviness in the side, bitterness in the mouth, slight nausea after eating - the whole bouquet of sensations familiar to those whose liver is nagging.

When I saw the recipe for this cocktail, I was inspired to try it. A delicious drink that cleanses the body! For a week I ate well and drank a glass of vegetable drink every day, as a result, I began to feel better than ever! I advise you to try...

Vegetable cocktail Ingredients
  • 3 carrots
  • 2 green apples
  • 1 beet
  • 0.5 lemon without peel
  • ginger
  • pair of green salad or spinach

Grind all the vegetables in a blender, pre-wash them and peel them. Add 2 glasses of water to a concentrated vegetable drink. Consume it cool, store it in the refrigerator!

Carrots, rich. flavonoid And vitamin A, feeds the liver.

pectinThe nutrients found in apples help remove toxins.

Green lettuce leaves provide good blood circulation and strengthen immunity.

Ginger and lemon contribute to the excellent work of the gastrointestinal tract, relieve bloating and improve metabolism.

There's a lot in raw beets fiberIt's good for the gut.

I love cooking. blenderAnd this one is the best! Experience the healing effect on yourself, the liver will cleanse and stop bothering you.

Tell us. vegetable-shakeThose you prefer, we would be very grateful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting