Hair growth increases by 272%! Few people know this method! The whole point is in a few drops...

Excessively hair loss Everyone can face it, regardless of gender and age. This trouble happens for various reasons: from stress at work, improper care, hormonal imbalance.

And hair can begin to fall out in the off-season, when the body becomes especially sensitive to changes in temperature and temperature. vitamin deficiency.

As soon as I notice that my hair begins to “crumble”, I lean on fruits, vegetables and fish oil in capsules. And you must also apply 2 times a week homemade hair mask. The result is immediately apparent. I'm in a hurry to share the recipe!

Homemade mask for hair loss Ingredients
  • 1 egg
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 0.5 tbsp beer
  • 1-2 drops of rosemary or lavender essential oil

Preparation and application
  1. In a bowl, break a banana, add honey and stir. Add the egg, pour the beer, mix it up again.
  2. The resulting mass is applied to moistened hair and scalp, slightly massage for 5 minutes. Put on a shower cap, wrap your head in a towel and leave the mask for 40 to 60 minutes.
  3. Wash your hair as usual.

Bananas The richest source of potassium and vitamins A, C, E, which are so in need of weakened hair follicles. Eggs also have a lot of vitamins (A, D, E, group B), which help stimulate hair growth, as well as lecithin, which strengthens hair and gives curls shine.

Beer. Extraordinarily good for hair! It is rich in B vitamins, which perfectly strengthen the hair follicles. Also, a hopsy drink improves the scalp: relieves itching, irritation, relieves dandruff, normalizes fat production.

Honey It is part of every second hair mask, because it is difficult to find another product with such a rich composition! It strengthens, softens, saturates, moisturizes and accelerates growth. Essential oils for a long time will give curls a pleasant aroma and help stop the loss.

Even the thinnest and rarest hair after a month of regular use of this mask will be transformed. Before you know it, new hairs will grow!

Stay beautiful at any time of the year and don’t forget to share our articles with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting