Why you should make kiwi sandwiches

A friend calls me one day and says, I sent a large batch of kiwis here, there will be a cargo in your region, and there will be a box for you. I did not refuse, kiwi is a useful thing, and here as a gift. How did I know it would weigh almost half a centner? Thanks, man. Hey, taxi!

Exotic kiwi fruit The market is not news, it needs no introduction. How did we buy before? Well, they took a kilogram for a salad and so eat, and there's a whole mountain. A little handed out, demolished, but still a lot. They began to “save”, eat daily, do not disappear. And then I started to notice interesting things.

Kiwi properties One. I started drinking less sweet water. I’m a big fan of soda, but I suddenly found myself needing less and less of this liquid. And in general, somehow became more alive.

Sleeping better. One kiwi before going to bed and switching off much better. Wife says even breathing has improved, snoring has gone. Once ate before the long road, and driving began to overcome drowsiness. I had to stop and rest. So if you're going to eat a kiwi on the way, you're going to sleep.

Often in winter I have a cold that can not be cured. I started eating kiwi, my runny nose went away. I didn't even notice how it happened. I used to read that kiwi has a lot of vitamin C. So, the immune system has become stronger? Is the body struggling?

I can't eat more than three grand a day. That's too much. One or two, a larger number makes you tense. There is discomfort in the abdomen, the wife said that someone at work even had allergies, so it is better not to abuse the kiwi.

My mom often complains about the pressure. They put her on a kiwi, too. I noticed that the complaints decreased, my mother became more alert. I was thinking about retiring this year, but now I think my plans have changed. By the way, he says that his vision has improved, it is not so difficult to read books now. Did the kiwi help?

I tried to eat kiwi with peel, my wife somewhere read that it is more useful. I don't know, it's like who. Taste-oriented. I think the peel is better peeled. But the easiest method is to take half a berry and choose the flesh with a spoon. Ripe kiwi is most convenient to eat just like that.

Kiwi salads and cakes were made, I even tried pickling meat. Kiwi is pretty sour, it's a good fit. Observation: it is better not to keep meat in such a marinade for more than two hours, it begins to fall apart. The desserts and cakes are great.

When supplies began to run out, we ended the "rescue" operation and switched to simple sandwiches with black bread and kiwi, eating just before bedtime. Firstly, it suppresses the desire to empty the refrigerator before bedtime, secondly, it supplies vitamins, and thirdly, it is simply tasty.

Fifty pounds that changed the lives of our entire family. Happy month! Benefits of kiwi for the body For us it is obvious: we sleep better, a great appetite, no cold takes. Now in our diet a frequent guest - loved! Share with us in the comments, and what is your relationship with this mysterious berry?

Tags

See also

New and interesting