When it was urgent to comfort someone, my mother quickly cooked hot sandwiches with a secret additive that gave the dish a divine taste.

Hot sandwiches with sausage and cheese in the pan affectionately call "Consolation of the stomach." When it was necessary to urgently feed and cheer someone up, my mother always cooked them - with a secret additive that gives the dish a divine taste. Friends adored them!

Today's edition. "Site" share the mystery of making a great snack from simple foods. The most delicious hot sandwiches!

Hot sandwiches with sausage and cheese in the pan Ingredients
  • 8-10 slices of a loaf
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tomato
  • 100g sausage or sausage
  • 100g cheese
  • green onion, parsley or dill

Preparation
  1. Cut the loaf with slices. Cut sausages or sausages in cubes or sodium on a large grater.

2. Grate cheese.

3. Put your eggs in a comfortable bowl. Finely grind the greens, cube the tomato. Add the tomato and greens to the eggs.

4. Also add sausage to the egg mixture, stir.

5. Pour the bread with the resulting sausage-egg mass. Roast the sandwiches in the pan for 2-3 minutes. Then sprinkle the cheese.

6. Roast the pan under the closed lid for a couple more minutes until the cheese melts. Serve. table-hot. Bon appetit!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel "It's good for everyone." There are many smart and time-tested recipes on this channel!

about:blank

I also want to know how to make delicious cheese. Experiment and you will succeed!

These are hot. sausage And cheese in the pan is good both for breakfast and as a snack. They are very simple to prepare, but they are incredibly tasty. By the way, such sandwiches can be cooked not only in the pan, but also in the oven.

You can also serve hot sandwiches for lunch as the first dish or even as the second. You can cook such a husband for the evening - believe me, he will not remain indifferent!

Tags

See also

New and interesting