Why you should add a banana to pancake dough

In the middle of the week, I want to pamper at home. pancake. There is in my arsenal of culinary finds a special recipe for pancakes, which are great for a delicious breakfast.

To make pancakes velvety and fragrant, I add a banana to the dough. They are prepared super simply, from this amount of dough comes 14 pancakes with a diameter of 20-22 centimeters. They taste great!

Pancakes with a banana today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. banana. Great for tea or coffee!

Test ingredients
  • 140g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1 banana
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 35g butter
  • 370g milk
  • 10g baking powder
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl, beat an egg, salt and sugar with a corolla until a light foam is formed.

2. Pour milk and melted butter into the dough. Stir it well.

3. In a separate container, mix flour with baking powder. In 2 doses, add liquid ingredients to dry ones. This is very important, so the dough will be smooth and without lumps. 530468

4. Break the banana with a fork. There is no need for uniform consistency. It is much better if there are large pieces of banana. Add the banana to the dough and mix it well.

5. Heat pancakes in a heated pan from both sides to a golden color. Before the first pancake, oil the pan, and then if desired.

6. That's it, banana Ready. Bon appetit!

I also want to know how to make a red velvet cake. This is a very romantic and delicious cake, which is not difficult to prepare. Pancakes don’t have to be perfect in shape. Thin red pancakes and delicate cream just melt in your mouth!

Pancakes according to this recipe come out tender, soft, fragrant, with a pleasant banana. These banana pancakes will surely be loved by your household. Delicious, and most importantly useful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting