What to cook from potatoes for dinner

When I was single, my main products were dumplings, eggs and potatoes. Dumpling boiled, eggs and potatoes fryed often in the same pan. Though he was a dumpling, too. And then I met my beloved, who quickly transferred me to a qualitatively different diet: since then I have gained ten kilos, changed the entire wardrobe to a larger size and forgot about shop dumplings. To this day, the Derunas remain the favorites. I love you, and that's it!

So I've never had a problem answering a simple question like, What to make simply from potatoes. Of course they are. Having already become a family man, I often stand at the stove and immerse myself in this sacred event. How my wife cooks turkeys! On behalf of the editorial board "Site" I sell the recipe with all the nuances.

What to cook from potatoes for dinner I forgot to say that I fry derunas in lard, with squarks. With all the ingredients I've prepared here, it's going to take at least two or three bad eaters. It is not superfluous to stock up on a drink containing degrees. As they say, for better understanding. In short, get ready for a trip to Potato Paradise. The main thing is to survive a calorie tsunami.

You'll need it.
  • 7 potatoes.
  • average bulb 1 pc.
  • 2 eggs.
  • 1 tbsp. l. without a slide of starch (this is all the wife, I did not add)
  • 1 tsp salt
  • black pepper
  • lard

Preparation
  1. I had a friend who thought that potatoes were good enough to wash and not necessary to peel. I ate his dish and fundamentally disagree with this approach. Anyway, grind the onions and potatoes with a blender like me, or you can grate them. Add starch, salt, pepper, eggs. Stir, the deroon mass is ready.

2. Now lard. It should be cut with a large cube or rectangle, you can with a skin. Put one piece in the center of the pan and wait until it melts a little. As soon as the fat goes, spread the mass in a circle with a tablespoon. I get four turkeys in one go. I roast to a brownish crust when under the lid, when not.

3. Repeat the procedure until the mass runs out. I usually fold derunas into thick-walled cossacks and sprinkle chopped garlic. The squarks go that way. Done!

This is how you can easily cook potatoes.And most importantly, to get out of your heart! Important: when you fry, turn on the hood and close the door to adjacent rooms. Prepare for the fact that you yourself will smell delicious taroons in lard. Now run to the store for sour cream and take a sample. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting