Housekeeper from the capital's mansion bakes "Pumpkin Bombons", a delicacy for majors

I didn't like pumpkin before, I just didn't understand it. But then pumpkin cream soups, smears and a variety of pastries burst into my life. I recently learned to do gentle things. pumpkin-cookie. Cute bombs with cracks brought me back to my childhood. So again, I'm sitting there eating soft gingerbread, washing it down with warm cocoa. What could be more beautiful?

Today I will share a very simple recipe for cookies that cannot be spoiled. The ingredients are simple and understandable. By the way, in this baking there are no dairy products or eggs. So the dish can be called quite budgetary. Plus, it is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Perfect!

The ingredients
  • 200g pumpkin puree
  • 190–250g wheat flour
  • 90 ml of vegetable oil
  • 70-100 g of sugar
  • 50g powdered sugar
  • 10g baking powder
  • 50g dark chocolate
  • cinnamon
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. The recipe indicates the finished amount of pumpkin puree. But I usually cook a lot of pumpkin at once and then use it for different dishes. The boiled pumpkin must be crushed with a blender to a state of puree. And grind the oatmeal in a coffee grinder into flour.

2. Next, mix in a bowl pumpkin puree, oatmeal, sugar and vegetable oil. Add cinnamon and salt. Stir the mass to a uniform state.

3. Then add to the dough baking powder and flour parts. Mix soft and elastic dough. The flour may need more or less. Orient by the state of the test: it should not stick to the hands. Then mix the crushed chocolate in the dough. I like it when there are big pieces.

4. Warm the oven to 180 degrees. While she's warming up, make the cookies yourself. From that amount of test, I got 10 pretty big balls. Each of them collapse in powdered sugar and lay out the blanks on a pan covered with parchment paper.
  5. Bake cookies for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees. After baking, let it cool a little before serving on the table. Bon appetit!

Pumpkin cookies in the oven: the advice of the Chocolate editorial board in this cookie can not be added. It's an optional ingredient. If you want, you can safely replace it with nuts, raisins or crushed dried fruits. For example, in tandem with pumpkin, a dried apricot will play perfectly.

Don't be afraid of pumpkin recipes. Often it is not felt in the taste of the finished dish. But thanks to it, it becomes bright and aromatic. The pumpkin cookies I shared today reminded me of soft oatmeal gingerbread. Make sure to prepare it for your children or just guests. It is best served with warm milk or cocoa.

There are many recipes for such cookies. For example, my colleagues Veronika Zhmurko and Anastasia Chubar shared several.

We also have a wonderful recipe for a wet pumpkin cake with a cheese cap. A nice treat will be great for the festive table.

And if you want to make something salty from a pumpkin, I strongly advise you to make a simple but delicious pumpkin soup according to the recipe of the famous chef Uriel Stern. You will find the instructions on the link. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting