My son married a resettler, she took him into circulation, and I am shocked by such impudence.

Respect for communicating with older peopleEspecially when it comes to mother-in-law, it is very important. If it is not, to build harmonious family relations is unlikely to succeed. But Katya, the heroine of our history today, does not care at all. She is a migrant who successfully married in the midst of difficult times. She now lives in the capital with her husband and his mother. But she wants to live by her own rules.

Catherine Petrovna is not satisfied with this development of events. Will the offended mother-in-law find a common language with her daughter-in-law, read further in the article.

My son is 28 years old this year. He still lives with me, even though it was time for him to get married. But I never got into his personal life. Well, he wants to be a bachelor - his right. And living with him isn't so bad. After all, I've long been widowed, and besides Toli, I have no one else.

I could get into his head and say I want grandchildren. But I'm not that kind of person. Family and children are everyone's choice. For the last couple of months, my son is not himself. He was often away from home, and overall he looked happier than usual.

The girl was there, I thought. You didn't! One day my son invited me to a restaurant. I'll admit, this is the first time. I don't think my birthday is coming soon. How I felt that Tolia would introduce me to her young lady. That's what happened.

There was a very nice little girl waiting at the table. She looked younger than my son. Turns out she's a resettler. Name is Katya, originally from Odessa. I really liked the girl on the outside. But when she opened her mouth, I wanted to be home. There was something painful about her, as if she had no manners at all.

But the worst thing is that my Tolia informed me that he was going to marry Katya. So, 2 weeks ago, they got married. And we started living together, of course. My son refused to rent an apartment. Why, if there is so much room in my house?

How to make sense of a careless daughter-in-law I did not contradict my son. Honestly, I was afraid he would ever leave me. What am I gonna do without him? I was hoping we could make contact with my daughter-in-law. I didn’t know what kind of person she really was. But it turned out that respect in communicating with terrible people is alien to her.

Having settled in my apartment, Katya began to download the license. She didn't like my cooking. It's too fat, it's fried again. For breakfast, you see, she needs to serve granola with yogurt or oatmeal with fruit. And one day, she was talking about some chia. Or some? Damn that chia! This is the first time I've heard of it.

In general, communication with the daughter-in-law was not glued. She did not want to clean the apartment, she did not want to help in the kitchen either. She's the queen, she needs to be served. But I don't want to do it! And Katya never stops commanding me. Tells me what to do, where to go. I feel like she's going to start living out of her own apartment!

The most interesting thing is that Katya’s mother is not like that. I only saw her once at the wedding. And I really liked her. I was visiting us recently. I thought my daughter-in-law would behave differently. But it wasn't! Katya started telling me how much sugar her mother put in her tea. And then I told them to make them something delicious.

I'm tired of it! I can't take that kind of attitude anymore. But I can't tell my daughter-in-law anything. I'm afraid she'll leave my son. He just found out what women’s attention and love are. What do we do?

Another story that proves that new spouses need to live separately from their parents. Ekaterina Petrovna should talk to her son and ask him to move out. Otherwise, this problem will not be solved.

Women also need to learn to defend their boundaries. After all, there can only be one housewife in the house, and this is clearly not Katya. Agreed?

Tags

See also

New and interesting