I cook a double serving of apple gingerbread, a week does not stale.

I really like fruit cookies. In the autumn, you have to bake this with apples. I'm making a double serving, it doesn't stale for a week! The gingerbread comes out airborne. They have a pronounced taste of apples and the aroma of vanilla with cinnamon.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. gingerbread at home. Careful! They are so delicious that they can be eaten in 10 minutes.

Cookies with fruit ingredients
  • 370g peeled apples
  • 1 egg
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 175g of sugar
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 370g flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 0.5 lemons
  • 1 tsp melena cinnamon
  • 110g + 1 tsp butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar

Preparation
  1. Wash the apples, peel them and cut them into small pieces. Sprinkle them with lemon juice, sprinkle cinnamon and stir.

2. On a heated pan with a teaspoon of butter, the carcass of the apple is soft, stirring periodically. After that, break the apples in puree.

3. Add baking powder to the flour, mix it to uniformity.

4. To applesauce add sugar, 110 grams of melted butter, egg, salt and vanilla sugar. Stir it to uniformity. K apple-mass Add half the flour mixture. Stir with a silicone spatula and then add the other half of the flour. Stir again.

5. The dough should come out not very thick, it will stick to the hands. Form from the dough balls the size of a large walnut. Lay out the blanks of cookies at a short distance from each other on a pan covered with parchment paper.

6. If desired, cookies can be sprinkled with sugar. Bake the cookies in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 35 minutes until ready. Check your readiness with a wooden stick. That's it, apple cookie Ready. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with the recipe of apple cookies, watch the video from the culinary channel of Maria Mikhalchenko. There are many smart and time-tested recipes!

about:blank

The Editorial Board also propose to familiarize yourself with the instructions for the preparation of tender cream open layers with apples. I eat 10 grand at a time, no less!

Cookies with fruits turn out very fragrant, and most importantly, it fast And without tinkering with the simplest products. Apples add tenderness and softness to the dough. As for me, such gingerbread is a great alternative to apple charlotte and especially purchased liver. The recipe is excellent, I recommend it from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting