Son and daughter did not care for a lying grandmother, but they demand an inheritance

When you need it. nursingThe whole world is falling apart. There's so much to do. Find a nurse, pay for her services, earn this payment. It is important to choose a really good person. It's lucky to have family looking after the old man. It's cheaper and easier. Sometimes it’s better to hire someone else. Mary's story is the best proof of that.

Peels Needs care for an elderly man Maria raised her son Andrei and daughter Sasha alone for 10 years. Her beloved Victor died in one day. A woman would never have thought that a seemingly strong and healthy man would go out for a walk with a dog and never come home. They'll bring him home. But there was no time for Mary to grieve. Need to. footy I'd like to help my mom. She was born alone and raised nothing. I got it.

The connection between Maria and Olga Ivanovna has always been powerful. Mother and daughter were not just relatives. They were loyal friends. Mary knew that her mother would always give her a shoulder. And Olga tried not to lose heart, despite her decent age. It just so happened that she gave birth to Mary late. I have never regretted my choice.

But the family’s financial situation left much to be desired. Maria was laid off at work, and the woman made a difficult decision for herself. We have to go to work. She was really tormented. “Can children be left to mothers? And mom on the kids? Yeah, they're all grown-ups, but I can't calm down. Will it get worse when the documents for departure are ready? - Maria mused at night.

Literally a month before the departure of Masha to the Netherlands for work Olga Ivanovna fell down the stairs. An ambulance was immediately called. Doctors checked the woman and did not suspect anything critical. However, strict bed rest was prescribed. Maria decided to cancel the trip and stay to look after her mother. But the woman convinced her daughter. “You have to go. I can handle it. Besides, Sashenka and Andrew will stay with me. Don't worry. And the neighbors will come by. We will.

With a heavy heart, Maria boarded the plane. She felt like something very bad was going to happen. But I kept pushing those thoughts away. “Mother isn't that old yet. He'll give you a head start. It's just strict bed rest. He will rest properly and get on his feet, Masha thought when she started working at the plant. It took her a lot of time, so she rarely spoke to her mother. The old woman assured me that she was fine. Grandchildren help as best they can.

So Masha worked for almost 6 months. She was very happy that she managed to save some money and take her home. I thought I'd come and hire my mom a good nurse or pay the neighbors for help. The woman had already said goodbye to her anxious thoughts, but fate caught up with her and cruelly forced her to come to her senses. “Ma, you have to come here now. Grandma everything, said 19-year-old Andrew.

The woman did not remember when she came home. How I took my beloved mother on her last journey. And although the children comforted her, they said that her grandmother was old, Mary did not want to believe her. No sooner than 9 days knocked, as the offspring gently asked what now flat. Only Mary could not think about it yet. The question did not surprise or alert her. I should have.

Peels When you need to care for an elderly person "Well, puppies, did they bring grandma?" Got it?! When I said she needed to go to the hospital! When she asked for help, her heart broke! So you didn't even bother to call an ambulance. Look, Masha, who you raised. Yes, this is an unbred beast, once the family of Mary met with neighbors on the stairwell. Sasha and Andrei immediately fell, nervously looking at each other.

Some neighbors also confirmed that they tried to reach Olga Ivanovna’s apartment. Only the kids said it was okay. “Mom knows she knows her grandmother doesn’t have much time left. Pay no attention. And don't come to us. Yes, that’s what Andrew told me, the second old lady-neighbor confirmed.

Over the next few hours, each member of the family packed. Maria returned to work in the Netherlands, and the children went wherever they looked. The woman could not believe that raised such monsters.. Able to wait slowly for the old man to go to the other world and make room for them. “Mom, she didn’t even get out of bed,” Sasha said in tears. But Mary was not going to forgive the children. At least for now.

Tags

See also

New and interesting