Gypsy gingerbread, crumbly and tender, which will be ready in the blink of an eye

A simple recipe for gingerbread was peeked at the gypsy Galina. All ingredients are available, and the cooking process takes a minimum of time. But the most important thing is that the gingerbread itself is a miracle of how good: fragrant, crumbly and tender. After trying them for the first time, I realized that I would not go shopping again. Yours, yours is much cooler!

Today's edition. "Site" She'll share a recipe for gypsy gingerbread that will be ready in the blink of an eye. I cook for my family with pleasure!

Simple recipe gingerbread ingredients for custard dough
  • 100g sugar (4 tbsp)
  • 100 ml of water
  • 40g flour (2 tbsp)
  • 10g vanilla sugar

Test ingredients
  • 150g flour
  • 40g cocoa
  • 10g baking powder
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil

Glaze ingredients
  • 100g powdered sugar
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tbsp water

Preparation
  1. First you have to make the dough. Put sugar in the pot and pour it with water. Let the syrup boil.

2. Put vanilla sugar and flour in the bowl. Pour the syrup. Stir with a silicone spatula until uniform. Let the dough cool to room temperature.

3. Coldened. custard Add cocoa, baking powder and flour. Mix the dough. At the end, pour vegetable oil into the dough. Hands to collect the dough in a lump (in consistency it should be like plasticine).

4. Roll the dough about a centimeter thick. With a glass or cookie molds, cut out the mugs from the dough. Collect the remaining dough again in a lump and do the same.

5. Shift the biscuit blanks onto a pan covered with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 10-12 minutes.

6. For glaze Mix powdered sugar with lemon juice and water. Cool the gingerbread with plenty of glaze. Let the gingerbread get soaked in icing and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!

We also suggest watching this video recipe from Galina herself, so that no subtlety of cooking escapes your attention.

about:blank

Editorial Board also suggest familiarizing yourself with a simple recipe for homemade gingerbread on kefir. I spend very little time, but for the family “gingerbread day” has become a real holiday!

By the way, I also make gingerbread on honey and sugar syrup. Well, if you add mint drops, you get mint gingerbread. I'm just not adding cocoa.

Be sure to keep this simple. gingerbread. Trust me, this pastry will save you more than once!

Tags

See also

New and interesting