Yesterday I did it, today I'm frowning, I learned to pickle cabbage with beets.

Now I know how to cook. cabbage So that the household praises and asks for supplements. Believe me, this is the best seasonal snack to make this fall. I like that this recipe does not take much time and effort. Yesterday I did it, today I'm frowning, and even marinade is drunk!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the recipe for the most delicious cabbage. It lasts for a long time, without fermenting!

How to cook cabbage with beets Ingredients for salad
  • 1.5kg cabbage
  • 1 beet
  • 1 carrot
  • garlichead

Ingredients for marinade
  • 1 l 400 ml of water
  • 150g sugar
  • 3 tbsp salt
  • 100 ml vinegar 9%
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 5 peppers peas and sweet peppers

Preparation
  1. Beet and carrot peel and sodium on a carrot grater in Korean.

2. Wash the cabbage and cut it in big cubes. If you come across hard cabbage, then it can be slightly washed with your hands.

3. For pickling Put water in the pot. Add salt, sugar, bay leaf, pea pepper and scented pepper. Put the marinade pan on the fire, bring it to a boil, and then boil it for another minute.

4. Pour the vinegar at the end.

5. In a three-liter jar at the bottom, throw out the first layer of cabbage, the second layer of morose, and the third layer of garlic beets and again make a layer of cabbage. Fill the salad with a layer of beet and garlic. Please note that each layer needs to be well held.

6. Let's have a marinade salad. It'll just get cold. freezer salad For days. The snack will be ready in 24 hours. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to get acquainted with the recipe of salad with cabbage and Bulgarian pepper. I cook in the evening and eat in the morning!

When asked how to make cabbage with beets and carrots to surprise everyone and please everyone, I always share this recipe. Such an appetizer is definitely decorate both on weekdays and holidays. Not to mention the benefits of this vitamin salad!

What pickles do you like? Let's share and share recipes!

Tags

See also

New and interesting