She asked her daughter: she is more important than “Jews” or communication with her mother

“I have always tried to find ways to help my daughter. She suffered for her life. But even people like me can run out of patience! Our reader has been living in Italy for a long time, earning a lot of money. Every month she sends money back home to support her loved ones.

Recently, Lyudmila’s daughter, along with her granddaughter, came to stay with her mother for 3 months. They had a great rest, but on the eve of their departure, the ungrateful girl began to demand money from her mother. How this story ended, read further in the article.

Problems with my daughter began a long time ago. The process of separation took place somehow very early, so at the age of 15, Tanya did not really share anything with me. I can't say I was a bad mother, but I definitely felt that way. When my daughter had a boyfriend, she didn’t even tell me.

Tanya was not in a hurry to introduce me to him either. I found out after the fact that my daughter was pregnant. She was 18 years old and ready to get rid of the baby. Through all truths and untruths, I persuaded her not to do so. The guy dumped her, of course. I knew that I had a double responsibility on my shoulders.

Around the same time, a friend offered me a good job in Italy. Come, he says, to work with us. Without thinking twice, I agreed. At home, I worked at school, and there, you know, salaries are not very high.

My goal was to put both my daughter and her child on their feet. The good of Tanka has also intensified. I started looking for work at home because I could forget about school.

Working abroad, I worked hard for our family. Every month she sent Tanya a decent amount of money for her and the baby. I was very sad that I missed the moment of growing up and my daughter and my little granddaughter. But there was nowhere to go.

Now my Tanya is 25 years old, and my granddaughter Tonechka recently turned 6. School in a year! I only came home a few times during this time. So we decided that Tanyusha would take the baby with him and come to me all summer. In these 3 months we have become very close. I was comfortable with my daughter and granddaughter. I felt like a grandmother!

We visited all possible excursions and establishments. I tried almost all the Italian cuisine. Of course, I always paid for everything. For me, this was the order of things: after all, it is not every day that relatives come to visit.

I want to say that during this time we have never even quarreled. Lived in the soul. But the problems started. On the eve of Tanina’s departure we had a big fight. On the way, I packed my family a huge bag of Italian products. But my daughter was waiting for me to give her a couple of thousand euros in addition.

Tanya said that I regret money for them and Tenechka, they say that I have enough of them. Unbelievable! When I started defending myself and said that I spent 3 months on them fabulous money, the daughter said: “It’s your fault that now in our family one mouth more!”

I did not expect such a blow from my daughter. Yeah, if it wasn't for me, I wouldn't have a granddaughter today. But does Tanya still regret that we left her pregnancy alone? I was scared to even think of it!

I don’t know how to deal with my daughter, for whom money is more important than her own mother. When did I turn the wrong way in raising Tanya?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Parents who choose to provide for their adult children are always at risk. A spoiled child, even if he is already an adult, is unlikely to want to get off his parental neck. In the history of Lyudmila, everything is much more complicated. I don't think her daughter really regrets being a mom. She blames all her mistakes on her mother.

It seems to me that both Lyudmila and Tatiana do not place a couple of sessions with a psychologist. Their injuries need to be talked about and worked out. What do you say?

Tags

See also

New and interesting