A friend experienced on his own skin and told what not to forgive your own children

There comes a time when children grow up and leave their nest. It would seem that the parental duty is fulfilled, the titanic work of raising children has been done and now you can live for your pleasure. But it happens that the adult problems of children not only do not go away at this time, but also worsen. Mistakes in early childhood education They always catch up with their parents in old age. Children sometimes don’t grow up to be as decent as parents would like.

People treat the gadget carefully and carefully, if they know that it is a fragile thing and can easily fail with an awkward impact or the slightest hit of liquid. But if the owners of the smartphone know that it shockproofThey stop blowing dust off him. It can be dropped on the tile floor, poured with water. The attitude to the gadget is not so reverent.

Same with people. If parents do not clearly outline the boundaries of what is allowed, children will invariably sit on their necks and hang their legs. I mean, if your mother is in a bad mood, she will understand and forgive, as always. But what is going on in her heart? Today's edition. "Site" tell you, What can not be tolerated by adult children And what you need to react to immediately, so that then it is not painful and hurtful.

Parents sometimes show unconditional love and They are imbued with Christian patience children's behavior. But if you go overboard, it will affect both the relationship between parents and children, and the character of the child. You stayed up all night because of him, and he, as they say in an old Soviet cartoon, “leaves on the train.”

Your child has formed an attitude towards the parent as a soft-bodied and spineless person. You're a mother, you'll forgive everything, you'll understand it, you'll feed it again and you'll regret it. Motherly love is so limitless that you can behave as you like. As if my mother would always be there...

“If you love me, you must accept my husband.” And if not, you won't see me or your grandchildren for long. “Dad, you love me, buy me a car. Or I'll be offended and leave.” Familiar manipulation of adult children. Oriental wisdom says, “You will hate the person you have long forgiven.” You will not hate children, of course, but bitterness and resentment will settle in the heart deeply and for a long time.

One of my friends raised a daughter alone, without a father. A single mother always felt guilty about her daughter. Therefore, she fulfilled all her wishes and indulged the whims. The girl has never known refusal. What do you think?

Blind love of the mother raised a selfish and evil person. Her appetites grew as she grew older. The daughter did not respect her mother and devalued everything she did for her. Year after year, the elderly woman had fewer rights in her home, her pension was taken away, she was not allowed to use the washing machine. She often cried with resentment. As a result, becoming helpless, and completely unnecessary to his own daughter. So, maybe it was the mother who raised not a daughter, but a monster?

Sometimes grown-up children believe that they have the right of ownership of all things in the parental home: objects, dishes, equipment. If you break a mug, you don’t have to buy a new one. You can borrow it and forget it forever.

It is clear that Small children are an expense.. As a child, loving parents only shrugged and still paid for everything. Another thing is when children have grown up and become independent. Now nobody owes anyone. However, some adult children believe that it is necessary to repay money on a loan, and the debt to parents can not be repaid. They're their own people.

Never let adult children devalue themselves. They should not impose their way of life on you, stop when they make fun of it. You have the right to watch TV series, slowly type messages in instant messengers and still pick up the bag tone for the shoes.

Only respect and boundless gratitude to parents will make the family friendly and united for many years. How are you doing with your adult children? What would add to our list? Wait in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting