Light taste of salad "Odessa", which is prepared without a drop of mayonnaise

Light salads without mayonnaise are a real find. I like hearty salads, which have protein, and carbohydrates, and fresh vegetables. But mayonnaise seems superfluous to me. It is good that I found a salad that perfectly combines all the requirements. The clever Ukrainian hostess Vika shared this recipe on her YouTube channel. I'll put the video at the end of the article.

YouTube and today's edition "Site" He wants to share the recipe for salad Odessa with you. Trust me, you'll appreciate it!

Light salads without mayonnaise Ingredients
  • 4 eggs
  • 150g cheese
  • 100g corn
  • 2 fresh cucumbers
  • 3 tbsp sour cream
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • fennel
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. First we cut cucumbers with straw. Put it in a deep bowl.

2. Now cut hard cheese. It is best if you cut it with blocks of the same size as cucumbers. But it's your taste, I just really like it when the salad is the same size. Add the cheese to the cucumbers.

3. Boil the eggs and cool them. Boiled eggs are also cut with straw and sent to the other ingredients. Crush a bunch of fresh dill and add to the salad. Fresh greens will add not only a pleasant taste, but also vitamins.

4. Then add to everything canned corn. By the way, you can take young boiled corn, then the taste will be very interesting.

5. Separately prepare the gas station. To do this, serve garlic in sour cream, add salt and black pepper. Stir it all together. After this mixture, make the salad. You can sit on the table and enjoy the taste.

Here's a video of the hostess making this simple salad.

about:blank

I have already said that light salads without mayonnaise are indispensable in the arsenal of any hostess. That means there aren't many of them. So I'm offering you another salad recipe Victoria shared. It is no less delicious than Odessa. It will appeal to meat salad lovers. Try it, you'll appreciate it.

about:blank

I hope you enjoyed these simple but successful recipes. These are simple ingredients, but their combination is perfect. Good luck with your cooking experiments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting