Grandpa wouldn't let my mom wake me up early on vacation because girls have to sleep a lot.

I heard two women talking on the tram today. One complained:Daughter doesn't help It's completely lazy. When you don't ask, just excuses. Whoever grows out of it, I'll never know. Her interviewee said, “Wait, Maya, she’s only ten.” What should she do to you? It's just a baby. Maya started listing everything she was forced to do as a child, and I wanted to hug a poor woman. She had a difficult childhood.

I remember myself. I loved helping my mom cook, I was happy to cut salads. I didn't want to clean. I especially didn’t like dusting. I’m not a fan of it now, but now there is no choice – someone has to keep the house clean.

Daughter doesn't help

Peels I got so caught up in the conversation between the two ladies on the tram that I decided to discuss the moment with my friends. We met after work in the evening and began to think. Galya kept saying that without work, the child would become lazy and grow inept. Tamara insisted that mothers exist to teach her daughter everything about the housework. Christina said there were servants for housework. I listened and understood that so many people, so many opinions. I invite you to join us in our conversation.

Galina: “The sooner she learns to clean, the better she will marry”

My stepdaughter has been sitting around our neck for a year now. It is either good or nothing, but I do not understand how it was possible to raise such a lazy daughter. Julia is not in a hurry to move to Denis, says that first she wants to make a career, and not to clean and iron. Well, Denis will wait a year, the second, and then find some economic Dunyasha, and that's it, love is over. No, to look for work and keep the house clean. What did she think? This is the fate of a woman.

Tamara: "Who will teach her how to cook properly, if not her mother"

When I got married, I was stunned. I couldn't cook anything. My mother was one of those who always kept the child out of work. And my Peter is a lover of delicious food. It doesn't take yesterday. Oh, I had a hard time at first. She was always on the phone with her friend. She's good at everything. And she taught me how to make it, and cook it deliciously. When I have a daughter, I will teach her. I don't want it to be so hard for her to learn mastery.

Christina: "It's not healthy to teach a girl that she owes someone something"

I believe that a good mother will convince her daughter that she is the best and deserves only the best. Let her know that it is not her way of life - washing windows in the house and cooking four times a day. That's how life goes. You need to become interesting, read a lot, be successful - then life will turn out so that you will not have to work hard in the kitchen.

I listened to my girlfriends and thought that in fact everything is important - a sense of proportion. Of course, it is important for your daughter to pass on her experience. But also bother with cooking, cleaning why. The child will have time to work out. My grandfather told me girls should sleep a lot, he wouldn’t let my mom wake me up early on vacation. Those were good times.

I think the main task of parents is still to give the child a happy, not burdened with adult cares childhood. Life will not always be easy for our children. It is good if in difficult moments they want to think back to the past, remember happiness, be inspired and go on living. Do you think it's important to pass on all your skills to your daughter? I'll be waiting for your comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting