I eat salads right at the workplace to become smaller by the time I leave.

You can start the so-called preparation for the summer at any time of the year. Even if it is hot July outside the window. The most important thing to understand is one simple thing. Your diet should be balanced. And just a light vegetable salad will not save the situation, believe me.

I have lost weight and recovered many times in my life. And it began in adolescence. Do not count how many recommendations regarding weight loss. Today I will remind you of a couple of them, and at the end of the article I will share a recipe for a good salad.

If you want to lose extra pounds, it is important to remember a few fundamental things. Do not assume that total restrictions and restrictions will help you. On the contrary, with a high degree of probability this will lead to breakdowns. In the worst case, you will get an eating disorder (EPD).

Secondly, it is necessary to remember that it is possible to return the former form only in a complex way. This means that it is important not only to eat right, but also to engage in at least some sports, observe the regime of the day and water balance, as well as sleep well. By the way, you can read about the rules of sleep in the article at the link.

As you can see, the recommendations are simple. However, many still think that one diet can solve problems with excess weight. Of course, this is possible if you follow calorie deficit. But you need to understand that this can affect your health in general, and the condition of your body, and especially your skin.

Once upon a time, this is how I earned a lot of stretch marks, with which now nothing can be done. They can be reduced or removed only by contacting a cosmetologist.

If you want to get rid of excess weight, but do not know where to start, analyze, what exactly are you eating?. There are certain groups of products that it is better to abandon once and for all. You can eat something from time to time. And there are foods that must be present in your daily diet.

So, for example, in the diet of a losing woman should not be fried, smoked and flour (we are talking about pastries made of white flour). You should give up hot and carbonated drinks. Have you ever checked how high-calorie foam many people love? It's a nightmare!

Also do not add mayonnaise, ketchup and other types of sauces from supermarkets. All kinds of fast food and snacks are also sent on a long vacation: we are not on the way with them. Shop sweets (they can be listed indefinitely) also will not bring you closer to the desired result.

The basis of the diet, if you are not vegetarian or vegan, should be foods such as chicken, turkey, beef, fish and seafood. Also on this list are whole grain cereals, beans, mushrooms, vegetables, fruits, berries and greens. Welcome cottage cheese, kefir, eggs and honey.

And remember, the golden rule says: Food should be balanced.. Proteins, fats and carbohydrates in every plate! We are talking about slow, not fast carbohydrates. We need them so that the body has energy.

Light vegetable salad in any case should not be the basis of your diet if you want to lose excess. This is only a useful addition to the main meal. However, any salad can be converted by adding a source of protein and fat. For example, boiled chicken or fish, as well as avocados, nuts or seeds.

Ready to cook something unusual?

The ingredients
  • 250g salmon fillet
  • 1 grapefruit
  • 0.5 avocado
  • 4 leaf lettuce
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • salt, black ground pepper, ginger to taste

Preparation
  1. Let's make 2 servings of salad. First thing, make salmon fillets. Send it and rub it with ground ginger. Roast the fish in olive oil or nonstick frying pan without it until ready. 5 minutes on each side on a small fire.
  2. Cut the avocado with a cube and spray it with lemon juice. It is necessary that the product does not darken. Break the salad with your hands. Clean the grapefruit and cut it.
  3. Break the finished fish into small pieces. Mix it with avocado, grapefruit and salad. Taste the salad with olive oil and pepper to taste. Done!

This salad is perfect as a main dish. It is not only hearty, but also incredibly tasty and healthy. Ready for experiments like this?

Tell me, how do you get rid of extra pounds? It will be great if you share your tricks in the comments. I'll wait for you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting